Home

This Sucks!!!!!!!!! :@

Ack

Do you think Katarn should be involved in JK3?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Katarn should be involved in JK3?

• Yes! Defenitly
    • I dunno...
    • Nope, he's a goner...
    • Who is Katarn?!?!?

If the new screenshots of JK3 is true... then i'm really pissed!

I mean... They can't continue the Kyle Katarn serie WITHOUT KATARN!!!!!!!!!!

As owner of The Kyle Katarn Fan Site, I hope this is a April 1 joke, and a couple of fans made some modifications, used dual lightsab cheats and sayd it came from Lucasarts!

0.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Kyle Katarn forever. That is all I must say.

As long as he is in it (better be in it more than 3 cutscenes, and be a major part of the game!), I will be somewhat happy. Afterall, MotS was fun, even though you were Kyle fore, what? 4 missions?

Hey, shouldn't my name be put somewhere on the JKIII screenshots page on JKII.net? :D

I personally think you should have a choice of Kyle or not. Maybe he can 'accompany' you on missions. But in this day and age, old is dead, and new is fresh. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Well I liked Katarn on Dark Forces. Back then, he was just a mercenary, then by Jedi Knight, he was suddenly a Jedi, then by Jedi Outcast, he doesn't know what he is. He was just the character for game play, he never had any staying power.

Change is always good.

Thats well put. Change is good in some cases....Katarn was a awesome character but it is time to move on.....

Originally posted by Chewbacco

Man, this does suck! Does anyone know the new character yet?

There is a character generator dealy. Hopefully, like in JK, you can choose your powers as you progress. Now that was cool!

Also, Kyle should be older of course, but he doesn't have to be any less of an action hero as he was from the start. Qui-Gon was 60 and kicked major Federation butt, I really do help for a part of the game, Kyle fights with you.

I just hope that the guy that does Morgan's voice doesn't do Kyle... *shudders*

I just, wouldn't want a JK game without his cocky attitude, and his awesome behavior

Have you ever thought that the characters being made for JK3 will be just as cocky and have a better "attitude". Besides, who said the Star Wars Jedi Knight games HAD to follow Katarn. I mean, in EU, it doesn't follow Anakin Skywalker, yet its star wars, which is what this whole universe was based on in the first place. So, by logical reasoning, without the change in the universe, there shouldn't have even a Star Wars Jedi Knight game in the first place. So, I'd say be happy that they are giving us more games and more lightsaber battles to hold us over until Episode 3, although by then, the series will be up to Star Wars Dark Forces: Jedi Knight 5: A New Order (No relation to NJO)

Archived