Home

Favorite X-Men Character

Dath Maximus

Well, here a rarity, a thread by me, anywho, since X2 will soon be upon us, i thought having a disscussion on who you favorite character is.

I personally like Wolverine, if you couldn't tell, Mainly because he's the ultimate bad a**

sure, sabertooth and omega red are also part of the weapon x program, but they are just not good enough to take the canuckle head.

Originally posted by greedo626

great minds think alike

And fools don't often differ... :p

anywho, my favorite is Gambit

he's been mine ever since one of the comics of his that I own where he is captured by a group of mob-types who're gonna kill him. He asks for a last smoke & gets haded, of all things, a GOLD lighter with predictable results.

Favorite quote: (as he's looking at the lighter) "Gold, eh? Nice...takes a charge real good too..." BOOM!!! :D

From the comic book and cartoon (not the movie)

In random order

Magneto (they did not have him do his electro magnetic shield in the movie #1 hmmpf!.. that is one of his BEST abilities!!!)

Storm

Jean Grey (normal and as pheonix) (did you ever notice, the x-men movie made her really weak?!?! I mean, comon.. that is marvel girl. I grew up hooked on the comics... unless the movie is just having her start out.. )

If I was asked, which powers I would want.. I would have to say...

33.333% Magnetism

33.333% Telekenesis/telepathy

33.333% Nature / Storm controlling abilities..

besides, if i could not lift a really heavy metallic object with my mind/magnetism/wind all in one shot.. I could easily energize my magnetic and telekenetic abilites with lightning. The mind is a power house of neuro-electrical pathways, therefore if i were to get the right amount of electric energy to it, WOW.. as well as the magnetism.. the more electric power to it, the more of a magnetic feild I would be able to make.. anyway.. i rambled...

Archived