Home

GoldGuy Animation For JA

StormHammer

I just read about the fact that LEC have put up their E3 page in preparation for E3 (from jediknightii.net0. You can find it here

I mention this because there's something so funny on that page related to Jedi Academy. Wait for the whole page to load, including the logo top left. Then click on one of the little flashing boxes directly underneath the logo (the one on the left), and wait for the animation to load.

I laughed my butt off. :rofl:

Originally posted by StormHammer

I don't know what you meant to post txa1265...but all I'm seeing is a copy of your previous post. :confused:

Terribly sorry ... for some reason LucasForums and I are having some difficulties today ... I have to reload each time I post. This one got double-posted somehow (and now deleted).

As for the Gold Guy easter egg ... anywhere would be fun - even somewhere on a wall or in swirling water ...

Originally posted by txa1265

Terribly sorry ... for some reason LucasForums and I are having some difficulties today ... I have to reload each time I post. This one got double-posted somehow (and now deleted).

NP. I have the same trouble myself sometimes. ;)

As for the Gold Guy easter egg ... anywhere would be fun - even somewhere on a wall or in swirling water ...

Yeah. :thumbsup: I still like the idea of a level where Gold Guy fights by your side though. That would be so funny... :D

It was very good, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on that being the real animations. They always seem to add things that could be in for the Gold Guy animations. Bounty Hunter had Jango Fett wrap him in the whip cord and fly off with the jedtpack dragging Gold Guy behind (poor, Gold Guy). You can't pull people with the whipcord. In Rogue Leader, it showed a huge number of stormies dancing in what looks like the surface of the deathstar. They hold up yellow cards, whihc make the shape of Gold Guy. There is no dancing in Rogue Leader (at least none that I don't know about lol).

Gold Guy, the force is with you. Wait, two traits remind me of Kyle. Blue lightsaber (JK2) and access to the lightning. Seems to hve followed the same intermediate path of the force as Kyle.

Posted by Stormy

I just read about the fact that LEC have put up their E3 page in preparation for E3 (from jediknightii.net). You can find it here

I mention this because there's something so funny on that page related to Jedi Academy. Wait for the whole page to load, including the logo top left. Then click on one of the little flashing boxes directly underneath the logo (the one on the left), and wait for the animation to load.

ROFL!

Awesome! :D

*runs off to make avatar out of it* :D

*2 hours of googling and slave labour later...*

...Unk, it looks SO much better at 200+kBytes... Oh well :(:D

Thanks for the heads-up Stormy :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

*runs off to make avatar out of it* :D

*2 hours of googling and slave labour later...*

...Unk, it looks SO much better at 200+kBytes... Oh well :(:D

Thanks for the heads-up Stormy :thumbsup:

Heh. Trust you to do something like that. ;)

Nice job on that avatar. :D:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing that Stormy, I probably never would have figured that out. :)

Sweet avatar Wacky! :D

Originally posted by taekwondo joe

wy wont my sig work???

I believe it's because you haven't paid the 900 points to acquire the sig image. Just keep posting [try not to spam] and you will have the points before you know it. Also, people could donate points to you. Anyways....LucasForums store. :)

Posted by Leemu

Sweet avatar Wacky! :D

Thankies XD
Posted by StormHammer

Heh. Trust you to do something like that. ;)

You know me... :D

Seeing as I was the first to have the JK][ icon as an avvy, I thought I'd better keep up appearences and do something with this :D

It was painfully hard work getting it down to size, though :eek:

Nice job on that avatar. :D:thumbsup:

If I ever get myself a sigpic, I might put the full version in there for a while... If I can make it less huge X.x;

These sorts of things are what set LEC apart from the rest, IMHO... I dearly hope that in the future they make a custom in-house engine to continue the JK series on... Raven is excellent, but LEC just seems to have that extra magic touch with games... And it'd be cool to have them making their own Jedi ones again :D

I also think it would rock if we ever get to see a cameo of Golden Guy in a JK game - I never got around to trying out the Max easter egg in JK, but I know it'd be awesome if we could have one of LEC's own giving us a hand in one level :D

Archived