Home

Clone Wars Cartoon Info

leXX

Ok, some more info for you...

For those who haven't seen the commercial, you can download a quicktime version here.

There is a countdown screensaver up on the official site here.

It will air on Cartoon Network starting November 7th in the States, and November 10th on Toonami (Sky Channel 621) in the UK.

clonewarsposter_bg.jpg

Well I'm hoping it will eventually get released on DVD. I don't fancy hovering over the record button waiting to record a two minute snippet every day. :/

I'm looking forward to it though. I'm a big Tartakovsky fan. Jack and Dexter are two of my favourite cartoons. It will also be a great way to get my daughters into Star Wars. :D

Originally posted by leXX

Well I'm hoping it will eventually get released on DVD. I don't fancy hovering over the record button waiting to record a two minute snippet every day. :/

I'm looking forward to it though. I'm a big Tartakovsky fan. Jack and Dexter are two of my favourite cartoons. It will also be a great way to get my daughters into Star Wars. :D

And remember, like a thread while ago, if they don't like it, force them to like it :p

I Love Toons! i consider myself quite the cartoon aficiando. however Star Wars cartoons, leave me going eeesh.

Clone Wars will have to be really amazing to excuse the sins of the past

Droids

Ewoks

Chewbacca Christmas

and or whatever god awful

(in animation's case Tex Avery is god!)

no if I get a chance I will peek at it.

I am surprised George Lucas who puts so much detail into all of his lucas enterprises allowed such stinker cartoons to be made in the first place.

i dont see what is wrong with star wars being depicted as cartoons, it is just another medium seperate from live action film to get the story told which i think looks pretty cool and i cant wait, similar to how the matrix is told through the matrix movies, the animatrix, and enter the matrix the game

Archived