Home

Girlfriends

Zavior

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

That is called a "Mail order Girl Friend" Just call 1800 333 000 and you'll get an evil twin FREE!!!!.

BUT wait ther's more! If you call now you will get it gift wrapped!

"Gift Wrapped?"

That's right for only $25aus you can get a mail order friend and an evil twin for the prise of Onnnnnnnnnnnnnne~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl. Good one rythe! :thumbsup::rofl:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jedi Luke

Lmao, some people here....geez...think of bizarre things :D.

It's not me having a basis for comparison, it's saying 'What's better? a chick or a blow up doll?'

Anyone would say chick.

Two Chicks!!!!!!!!!!..at once!!!!!!!!

@ Crow: Thank you thank you very much!:p

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

I'm 13, and no, I don't have the 'girls have cooties' belief. Its jsut that they cost sooooo much. Strains the budget, ya know?

you actually bought them something at that age? muahaha...well i guess I don't since i'm too lazy (there's nothing I hate more than shopping..grrr)

Had one and now trying to score again :p

Congrats Sivy btw!

:D:D:D

Ok, I know that I was told over and over that asking over AIM is stupid, but oh well. She diesn't care :D

I showed her the Oliver bot, and we were talking...

Me: It just asked me do I have a girlfriend

Me: Well, do I?

Me: :-*

Her: Lol... i don't know.. do you?

Me: I hope so

Her: Who would that be?

Me: Take a guess

Her: Tell me.

Her: ^^

Me: You

Her: ^^

Her: better tell that bot!

I AM SO FRICKEN HAPPY!

PS:It is the same girl I talked about before :)

:D:D:D

oh god it was hilarious...

i was going to end up asking this girl out today, i allready told her cousin that i was going to, so i was talking to her and stuff, and she just comes up with the statement "so what do you want for your bday?"

im like i dont know, so she says "i bet you know" "you just wont tell"

then she pulls out the comment "dont you have something to ask me?"

i was just like, woah...so i asked...and she said yes!:D

so now im a happy man with a great gf...

and btw, its always a good sign when they want you to ask the most important question of them all "do you want to be my girl", or other variations of it...

yeah its good...

and im done...:cool:

Remember, it is easier to find a girlfriend when you aren't looking ...

So damn true.

When I went home from college for Thanksgiving break, I met a girl at the job I've been at for the past two years. She had just broken up with her boyfriend (who also worked there), and was in a bit of trouble, so they had her working as one of those people who sit with a desk out in the middle of an aisle trying to sucker you to apply for the company's credit card.

For two days, we talked (started first about her ex boyfriend, then eventually expanded out). I got her AIM address, so I continued talking to her after I left for Milwaukee. We kept talking and talking. The weekend before finals came, and I went home. It was Friday night, and her parents were gone for the weekend. She was home alone, so I went over to her place.

When I came home for Christmas break, she had to work Christmas Eve, and I had to go to church with the relatives. At communion, I dodged out the back of the church (before I invoke the wrath of the bible thumpers, I'm one of those people who question the church. Your flames will get you nowhere), got in my car, and headed out to work so I could catch her when the store closed. She was one of the last few people that came out... She wanted to hang for a bit, because she hates her Mom/Stepdad's place with a passion. I invited her to dinner with the folks, and after that whole deal, we ended up cuddling and watching TV for the rest of the night.

We're still together.

So while I was expecting something in college, I had something back at home waiting and I didn't know it. Prime's words echo true. And congrats, pal.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

we ended up cuddling and watching TV for the rest of the night.

It sounds lame, but that is one of the best ways to spend time with a great girl.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

And congrats, pal.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it :)

Originally posted by Prime

It sounds lame, but that is one of the best ways to spend time with a great girl.

Doesn't sound lame to me at all. I LOVE cuddling on a cozy couch with a girl. I personally prefer it to actually making out or even...doing "other stuff" most of the time.

My current girlfriend, however, does not enjoy cuddling more than those other activities...so I get to do it less often than I'd like. :(

My current girlfriend, however, does not enjoy cuddling more than those other activities...so I get to do it less often than I'd like.

dude, just do "those" activities first, then like after your done, cuddle up and stuff for the after thing and like whisper some good stuff into her ear:D

i mean every time i did those "activities", i always ended up cuddling afterward, so theres hope for ya!:cool:

just tryin to lend a helpin hand;)

That's good advice there, and it would work with most girls. However my girlfriend also has a crazy father who doesn't let her stay out later than 11.....and she lives a ways away from my house...and so she has to leave at like 10 30...and so there isn't that much time to cuddle AND participate in said activities. *sigh*

Archived