Home

Girlfriends

Zavior

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had one consecutively ever since first grade, but that kinda stopped around 8th grade, never got over that girl during 8th grade. So now here I am in 9th grade, trying not to be involved with girls, and focus on basketball and school. I must say, its very hard...:D I mean, a lot of girls are nice and all, and sure I'd love to go out with them, but I don't care too much to be involved in a relationship, spending all that money, and a couple months later ending up where I was at the start... its kinda worthless... unless I know the girl extremely well... and its worth trying a relationship

On a side note, my computer had been hijacked:mad:, leaving me unable to post... got rid of it though! yay!

Domo Kun: nice kingdom hearts sig pic, like mine? (photo negative of a guy in Kingdom Hearts II)

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

I'm 13, and no, I don't have the 'girls have cooties' belief. Its jsut that they cost sooooo much. Strains the budget, ya know?

Who spends alot of money on their g/f I know I didnt....most of the time we would stay at my house and rent some movies about $5 and have TV dinners about $10 and fall asleep on my couch together $0

so you really don't have to spend that much but if they only want you for your money......then they are probably hookers lol :p

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

They are not to be eatin for dinner..............OR LUNCH!

I have got a G/f for about a week now, It's going good...........the relationship..............yes.

Here Groovy eat this :band:

No thanks, I had bith for breakfast, BTW blow up dolls can cause cancer....:eek:

Originally posted by Siv

i have a girlfriend who, on the 31st july 2004, will be my wife.

we've been together now for almost 7 years.

Heh, I'm getting married on July 3rd, 2004. We have been together for over 8 years :)

I don't miss the dating scene. It is so nice being with someone who isn't playing headgames :D

Originally posted by MaulerZ

Who spends alot of money on their g/f I know I didnt....most of the time we would stay at my house and rent some movies about $5 and have TV dinners about $10 and fall asleep on my couch together $0

so you really don't have to spend that much but if they only want you for your money......then they are probably hookers lol :p

Well you dont HAVE to spend money, but it impresses everyone else if you do, and makes other girls jealous which pleases the girl friend.

For valentines day I've ordered loads of stuff costing £100 :D.

I'm turning 18 this June and I've never had a g/f. Wish I did. There's somebody I know that I've liked since kindergarten, but we don't know each other very well because she and her family have lived in Germany most of her life. I'll get there someday, but I don't think it'll be very soon. I'm just a little shy, you might say and don't talk to many people I don't know.

Originally posted by Prime

Heh, I'm getting married on July 3rd, 2004. We have been together for over 8 years :)

Congratulations Prime. :D:cheers:

Originally posted by Prime I don't miss the dating scene. It is so nice being with someone who isn't playing headgames :D

Yep. Lucky swine. I'm too lazy for that stuff. :dozey:

Just got one. I walked into homeroom and sat down across from a girl I didn't know, and she started whispering to a friend. Less than a week later, we're planning to get eachother Christmas presents. ;)

My prob is, I'm too damn shy. I try to be confident, but I'm too...DAMN...SHY!! *Collapses, gnashing teeth*

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Just got one. I walked into homeroom and sat down across from a girl I didn't know, and she started whispering to a friend. Less than a week later, we're planning to get eachother Christmas presents. ;)

My prob is, I'm too damn shy. I try to be confident, but I'm too...DAMN...SHY!! *Collapses, gnashing teeth*

You and me both, Joe. What, if anything will cure us?

i used to sorta have the same problem, but like now im not that shy anymore

you just gotta open yourself up and show the girl who you truly are, and if she gives you some hints, then go with the flow and start talking to her more and try finding some more stuff about her too, just take it slow though, cause you dont wanna rush yourself into a relationship real quick without throughly knowing the girl

remember, if your shy, your probably not gonna get anywhere, cause most girls think guys should make the first move, so if you like a girl, then just go talk to her! if it doesnt work out, then move on cause theres more fish in the sea!:D

heh, this will mark the third time I've tried to post in this thread...other two times were thwarted by LFs heavy lag.

anyways...

I had a gf for a bit, over a year. It was nice I guess. Girls can be your worst enemy though, espically exes.

bottom line

its overrated.

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I find the best way to become less shy is to act a little bolder every day, and to know that you dont give a damn about what other's think.

I do that and I..uh..I uh..have..no..one...

Scratch that.

Just shower her with gifts, cant go wrong with gifts..

:cheers: Congrats Siv and Prime :cheers:

Anyhow, joe and Wildjedi, I have something that has worked for me, and it might work for you. I think someone might have said it, but I have a good process of it.

Some may remeber me making a thread that about me asking my friend out. Well, I was never ale to do it. A) I was a bit shy, and B) I could never get to her in person. Well, in a few days, we're going to a party, and you know what. She's been my friend for over 2 years. If she says no, fine. If she thinks I am wierd and wpn't talk to me because of it, then guess what. She was never meant to be my friend. Just think about it.

My advice is get to know her, be friends for a while, then say to yourself what I did. I was talkin to her earlyer and was puttin da charm on(on AIM, mind you). She gave me her number after I sad *kiss* I think she caught on ;)

:)

Archived