Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww... (gross pic)

Boba Rhett

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for the whale.

Originally posted by Father Torque

Man I feel sorry for that moped, i mean whale.:D

Ya, you better listen to Ty on this one Rhett, PETA will be on your @$$ faster than a hobo on a ham sandwich. Better get the elves to bolt the doors shut. :rhett:

How many elves do you have rhett? maybe as a last resort you should use the elves as human... oh, i mean elf, shields!

btw, a hobo on a ham sandwich?:confused:

Originally posted by snowman21

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

I feel sorry for the whale.

I completely agree. It must have been a painfull death for the poor thing. Thats what happens when humans fiddle with nature.

If you read the article, it says that the whale had been dead a long time... ;)

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

If you read the article, it says that the whale had been dead a long time... ;)

Thats what edits are for, pie! Heh, I watched that video with the whale being blown up. They thought most of the whale would disinigrate? Dynamite is good for one thing; blowing up buildings.

Originally posted by snowman21

Thats what edits are for, pie! Heh, I watched that video with the whale being blown up. They thought most of the whale would disinigrate? Dynamite is good for one thing; blowing up buildings.

Yeah, those construction workers, or whatever they were, are complete idiots! :mad:

Oh, and if the whale died on land choking it must have been more painful than if it just suddenly exploded :devil:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

Yeah, those construction workers, or whatever they were, are complete idiots! :mad:

Oh, and if the whale died on land choking it must have been more painful than if it just suddenly exploded :devil:

Yeah, idiots. What goes up, must come down! But if a whale did die from exploading, its organs must have been decomposing, which would be painful, but unlikely. Unless they took alka-seltzer (or is that birds?).

hey listen to this.

about the whale.

"...Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen -- the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan -- drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported.

"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.

hahaha.....mostly men wanted to see it....I wonder why that would be?

clicky

040129_exploding_whale_bcol_8a.standard.jpg

Archived