Home

Would YOU kill Hitler?

kipperthefrog

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine this:

A man kills wipes out say, 3 million people...

Time travel is discovered and an agent is sent back. Suddenly, the tradgey is no more.

But because of that hole in time, Hitler is not killed when he is 20 years old.. a grows up to lead Nazi Germany.

That is why you don't mess with time.

Or, Hitler discovers the wormhole you traveled through, and ends up in the future.

Option 2: that agent is also a Nazi, and goes back and helps Hitler.

Not very cool is it?

But yes, if I was face to face with him back in that time. I'd shove my baronet so far up his [radio edit] and fire.

I'm going to pretend this thread is only here because I'm piss ass drunk...

Even though I'm not drunk...

*rubs eyes and hopes this will be gone in the morning*

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Yes i would kill him, cause i know he would start the 2nd world war in the future :D

The Second World War is also what brought the United States out of the Depression and shaped it to be the superpower it was today.

I say don't change the past, instead, strive to change the future.

sheesh. Here we go....

and, yes, Hitler is the *only* bad guy to have ever opressed a population, right.....

Thinks about Rwanda, Somalia, Cambodia, the Balkans, Iraq, Cyprus(my homeland), Kurdistan, Afghanistan,

NO. I wouldnt have killed Hitler. It is the existence of maniacs like him that led to the UN being formed into what it is today Something I would change it would be perhaps the war being shortened or the civilian casualties reduced(on both sides)

Now, someone should start a thread about if we could prevent GW being elected, *that* I'd be interested in......

mtfbwya

Nope. Evil bastard he may be, but who knows what would happen if WWII didn't start. Actually it would probably would have started anyway only with Stalin instead of Hitler. Plus the Japanese would still be up to thier schemes. But still, I don't want to screw around with things like that.

With all the time travel theories, how about you imagine seeing hitler before he came to power and got a vision you so strongly believe...the vision would be what we know now what hitler has done.

i'd kill him, but i wouldnt do the same for example a murderer of -20 kills

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Oh come on... Think!!

You kill Hitler, what then? The USSR comes and invades the hole Europe? You travel in time again, kill Satlin just before he commands USSR to attack. What then? What will happen?

"It would create a time paradox!" -Doc (Back to the future-movies)

Exactly.

If I was able to control time I would only go back inspances of about 1 hour.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

NO. I wouldnt have killed Hitler. It is the existence of maniacs like him that led to the UN being formed into what it is today

Bah, the UN is laughable nowadays. I'd definitly save 3 million lives over the existince of the UN.

But then again, with the space time continuim flowing, I wouldn't want to mess with it. I mean, like what if I killed Hitler and I turned into a bowl a fruit. Not a pretty sight.......

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Bah, the UN is laughable nowadays. I'd definitly save 3 million lives over the existince of the UN.....

what an utterly silly comment.... now, let me guess which country *you* are from..........

an example.....if the UN hadnt come into cyprus in the mid 70s, my family, and therefore myself might not be here today....

Im sure the many aid programs the UN oversees all over the world arent worth it either, right....

who needs the UN when your momma can drive you to the ATM and McDonalds......

mtfbwya

Originally posted by wassup

I say don't change the past, instead, strive to change the future.

true...and we all no we can't make changes to our past because it will affect the future.

*sheesh* dont' i have any trekkies out there who have knowledge about the space-time continuom (sp?)

Originally posted by Darklighter

No, I wouldn't kill Hitler...

If I had a time machine, I'd go back to Adam and Eve and tell them to leave the damn apple alone...

Lol. No i wouldnt kill him. We should learn from the past rather then try to solve a problem that has passed

Archived