Home

Who would win?

leXX

Who would win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Master Chief
    • Gordon Freeman

Okay, we all know who the two main players are atm. Halo 2 & Half-Life 2. What I really want to know is who would win? Master Chief with his MJOLNIR armour or Gordon Freeman, who is harder to kill than Bruce Willis with super powers?

oh no

not ONE of THESE threads

*watches as the torch wielding horde of X-box'ers swarm the castle gate*

Gordon Freeman would win, probably by shooting something placed conviently at the top of a steep cliff, which would take out Master Chief and make a good screen shot, to boot

Freeman. He could cascade resonance Master Chief's ass(if you didn't know, the Cascade Resonace was what created the whole mess in Half-life). Besides, Master Chief doesn't have a crowbar; how will he defend against the headcrabs? :D

I voted for Freeman, even though I love Halo and Master Chief. Freeman is the man, simply because he is a simple scientist who kicks ass. =)

Originally posted by StormHammer

Bored, were you leXX? :p

How did you know? ;) Hey, it was 3am, I was tired and bored because noone in IRC was entertaining me. :p Gimme a break! ^^

Hi Astro. :D

Master Chief!

Why? Gordon doesn't have a helmet! And if one well placed shot from the sniper rifle is all it takes to down an Elite or any other Covenant.

People also seem to be forgetting the Flood (and don't give me that *spoiler it* stuff, if you haven't played Halo by now, you don't deserve to be protected). They had a lot of little things that resembled the head crabs very closely & Master Chief didn't need a crowbar to take them down.

And the personal shield the Chief has would absorb alot of Gordon's damage.

Gordon has a personal shield and a helmet too. Plus, he's an MIT graduate. Master Chief's just does nothing but fight and command his troops. Gordon could make a rip in time and send Master Chief to Zen..

Master Chief, especially since in Halo 2 you'll be able to double weild, he'll nail Gordon with a charged up plasma pistol shot to drop his shields, and then he can either needle him to death or use his submachine gun to tear him a new one.

Or he could hit Freeman with a rocket, snipe him from afar, or use one of those plasma swords to hack him to death.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Gordon has a personal shield and a helmet too. Plus, he's an MIT graduate. Master Chief's just does nothing but fight and command his troops. Gordon could make a rip in time and send Master Chief to Zen..

1) Gordon does not have a helmet. At least not in any screen caps or art that I have seen.

2) Gordon's personal shield has to be recharged at specific stations. Master Chief's recharges automatically.

3) Master Chief fighting & leading his troops is WHY he'd win in a head-to-head fight.

Let's see Gordon take down a Hunter w/ only a pistol. :D

edit: Also, the space-time rips in Half-Life were a freak accident & results of a large lab experiment, I doubt Gordon could recreate it to use aganst the Chief.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I'll vote for the chief if someone can confirm that he is a real native american indian chief

mtfbwya

I'm debating on if I should rip you a new one for the sheer stupidity on that post

(I'm both part native american and the son of a military officer... double whammy)

Anyways, I say Master Chief for the flawless.

Master Chief all the way. Easily, actually. One sniper shot. Or, for that matter (as he'll do in Halo2) he could just grap an Elite's glowing sword of doom. You want to outmatch a crowbar? That'll about do it...

He could cascade resonance Master Chief's ass(if you didn't know, the Cascade Resonace was what created the whole mess in Half-life).

Except for the small but important fact that the Master Chief would sneak up behind Gorden and bash him in the back of the head with his pistol before Gorden ever knew he was there... Meh, Half-life sucks and Halo rocks. that's all there is to it.

Archived