Home

svösh's work in progress

svösh

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, :) I split the model up last night and I’m unwrapping it now, but this is no weapon model....I spent 2 hours on the legs and straps, holster gun, and pocket alone… just to get the most manageable mapping possible, well back too it. ;)

svösh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, Svosh! I just wanted to say thanks for all your great mods for TSL(and the OG KOTOR!). I am a complete nOOb when it comes to this mod stuff.Hey, I'm still in the learning stages of downloading your mods to the game correctly! However, I can tell that when I'm ready to try a mod or two of my own, that you'll be at the top of the list to pattern my stuff after! I know that making thes cool mods must be hard work and time consuming, so thanks again for helping me to enjoy a game that I love even more than I already did!!! Keep up the good work, PEACE!

Mod Edit: Due to the multiple 'bump' attempts, it is my sad duty to close this thread. Master Svosh has likely gone on to other things but if Svosh comes back and desires this thread re-opened we will do so gladly. -RH

• 2 years later...

Thanks TK we love man :) without you and Fred and Chuck we would be nothing.

Well I'm back from the dead...

So first I owe you folks an apology, for not fishing up old mods . Some I have scrapped entirely some I plan to finish. I will also try to make sure the mod's I release don't need a fix up, because I forgot something or overlooked something.

A big part of my hiatus was to due with my ever declining health. But enough about that back to modding.

After my last post in this tread I made some drastic edits to a variation of my project Y and it just didn't interest me much anymore, becoming a headache more then anything. However I think enough time has passed to get back to it or one of the variations I had of it. I just don't have TSL installed at the moment so I'm concentrating on some very old Kotor mods I had getting really really dusty.

First up

This is marls new double sword it sure beats my old spade shaped design i think. what do you think Mav ? Not remotely like a shovel right :p

For comparison here is the old design http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p7616304.html

it's 988 faces in total so not too bad on tri count

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p53293979.html

This is the fist of many more to be completed and released, not releasing numbers of my mods has been weighing on me a lot recently so I though I should fallow up on that and get them out there.

svösh

988 faces for that? Can I see a wireframe?

Oh, and are you going to do anything with the red bit as far as effects go? You've got that nice rust on the blade, so the very flat red markings seem to clash a little with the otherwise detailed skin. :)

Archived