Home

Someone Buy Me These

Boba Rhett

These. Order me These.

"Damn. Do you really need 9000 of them, Rhett?" You may be saying to yourself, and I'll answer you with a resounding and fervent no. :rhett:

Seriously, I just wanna see how this works. And of course I'd then count them and demand a refund after only recieving 8700 of them, thus, as the return statement would read, "Ruining any chance I had of them helping me overthrow the free peoples of Iowa". :)

Order them for yourself for all I care, I just want someone to. :D

So what say you? Anyone have a twenty to burn? :xp:

P.S. Read the user review. :D

How about I catch one and mail it to ya?

Just to show how generous I am and to give you the ability to experiment with it. I know you want it. :D

And for eating, you need quite a lot to be fully satisfied and they are slightly a bit too "crispy". ¬¬

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

..."Ruining any chance I had of them helping me overthrow the free peoples of Iowa". :)

[/size]

i wont buy you any freakin ladybugs :p But, I *would* buy you one of these

banjo.jpg

you could woo the free peoples of Iowa with some Banjo pluckin perhaps..... coooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeee !!! :p

mtfbwya

I have ladybugs in my bedroom. Lots of them.

I don't know where they are coming from, but every couple of days during the summer for the last couple of years I usually see a bunch appear. My bedroom is in a converted attic,.. so maybe there is a nest in what's left of the crawlspace up here. There haven't been as many this year as in years past though.

I usually try to save them if I see them.

Spiders, wasps, and ants are shown no quarter, however...

Originally posted by Poggle

Slip 9000 bugs into the bosses desk ..... laugh all the way to the unemployment line :D

:rofl: rhett.....seriously tho. you gotta ask yourself. is 9,000 enough to overthrough the city government? well...maybe. but look at it this way... 9,000 lady bugs with the odds being 50-50 that you'll get 4500 males and 4500 females. now i dont' know what the average offspring for ladybugs is, but it's gotta be high! we'll just use 100 offspring in our drawings on the napkin.... 4500 couples with 100 offspring each equals 459,000 ladybugs! stop thinking statewise....and start thinking about taking over the country!

Originally posted by edlib

I have ladybugs in my bedroom. Lots of them.

I don't know where they are coming from, but every couple of days during the summer for the last couple of years I usually see a bunch appear. My bedroom is in a converted attic,.. so maybe there is a nest in what's left of the crawlspace up here. There haven't been as many this year as in years past though.

I usually try to save them if I see them.

Spiders, wasps, and ants are shown no quarter, however...

The things you're seeing may actually not be lady bugs but the European cousin of them. They're actually not really even lady bugs. They were released several years ago to try and get rid of some pest bugs but they thrived much more than was expected to and now for a few days (weeks here :D) every summer they come down on cities like a plague upon men.

And they smell really really bad if you kill them. :/

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I can just imagine unleashing 9000 ladybugs into some unsuspecting friends house.........the ensuing chaos would be BRILLIANT!

you're just a wacked out nutcase :p

unless you got it on film...and then you'd be a genius ;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I can just imagine unleashing 9000 ladybugs into some unsuspecting friends house.........the ensuing chaos would be BRILLIANT!

Try the ladies room at your local school, swimming pool or gym.

ROFL! Have you seen what one customer said?

Bad, bad bugs!, June 9, 2004

Reviewer: A Kitchen & Housewares enthusiast from Otter Country

I was very dissatisfied with this purchase. When it arrived, there were only 8972 ladybugs included, not the 9000 promised! That's the last time I buy ladybugs from Amazon!

:lol:

Unless it's someone bullsh******, I feel sorry for the person. Talk about a boring life if you have to count every single ladybug!

Archived