Home

I, Robot

Darth Groovy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to watch it with an open mind, hopefully it'll be okay, Will Smith is a pretty decent action star.

The only thing that I dont like is that they seem to have shown us pretty much the entire movie in the previews....I wish they would have left some more to the imagination. :dozey:

Originally posted by Tyrion

I dunno how much I'll like it, from the trailers it seems to butcher the entire point of the book. :dozey:

I saw something that said that if you don't think about the source material you might be able to enjoy it - in other words, as said on AICN, think of it as iRobot, and not I, Robot.

The 'freshness' is dropping, but I think that people like it as much as they did is because - as stated in so many of the reviews - they expected it to absolutely *suck*, and it didn't, it was just a typical big-boom, Will Smith mugging and wise-cracking, mindless popcorn flick good to waste an afternoon.

Mike

yeah, the wizard who came up with the title did no favours for the movie. I find the title off-putting, Until recently, I thought the Fresh Prince himself was the freakin robot.... :p (plz let me know if he is meant to be a robot too :( )

freakin robots, the only cool robots are :

*Original Lost in Space Robot

*Kryten from 'Red Dwarf'(UK sci fi sitcom)

*R2-d2 w00t !!!

*chick terminator from t3, only when nekked tho

mtfbwya

I'm surprised to hear that this movie got good ratings. It looks like it would turn out to be another men in black 2 (which sucked) but turned out to be a good movie. So, if this movie is better than men in black (which IMO is W.S.'s best role), then Ill be content.

Well, my view of it was kinda dampened by the imense amount of advertising! Seriously, all i've seen is I, Robot all this month.

Went to the mall, all on the celing, hanging form the roof of the mall, I, Robot posters everywhere, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I have no desire to see this movie. In fact, Will Smith is probably one of the worst actors ever. The only movie halfway decent was "bad boys."

I might see it when it hits the cheap theater, I dunno. I might see it against my will.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Haven't seen Troy yet. I've had hardly any desire to see it. I don't support male nekkedness anywhere. I do think there should be more female nudity in movies though.:D:cool:

:¬:

If you say so. I'd prefer no nudity at all. Damned sexed up movies

>.>

<.<

*runs*

Archived