Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mercs 2? It's a little buggy, unpolished in story telling. Animation in the cinematics is sh*tty, voice lines get repeated a lot in the game (Chris' are really noticeable, not really Mattias'), voice acting is a little mixed, some of it is great, some is pretty bad. Spanish accents are a little goofy... How is it?

F*ckin' great, it's not game of the year material but it's still a blast to play, and blowing sh*t up is just as great as it was in the first Mercenaries. Now, I haven't tried Co-Op yet, it's really just for two friends to play with, but I'd be glad to play with anyone here on teh 360. Gamertag is Zerstorer23 if you didn't already know that.

Anyway, there are some changes from the first Mercs. There is not only just money, there is oil that you need to collect, which you do by finding and marking for your own personal helicopter pilot to pick up. Also, the buying system is a little different, instead of just buying whatever you want from the menu and having it delivered, be it car, heli, supplies, or bunker buster, you have to either collect it or buy it in advanced from a supplier. So that gives you the opportunity to get cheap bombing runs because you can just find and steal the bombs required for it, just hire a personal jet pilot and it will only cost you fuel to nuke someone. Otherwise you'll need to buy that thing instead. But this sucks a little bit in another way, cause I had a situation where I had no C4 to take out a building and a tank. I couldn't just buy a C4 supply pack for $5K from the menu, I had to buy a pack later, which essentially is sent back to your HQ (a big mansion that you steal early in the game), to be delivered at the cost of fuel to you by your helicopter pilot. Oh, and also, the deck of 52 is gone, there are still bounties for random guys, but there is more structure now, with some minor missions on the outside, sorta like the first Mercenaries.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. It's great. If you're a fan of the first game and want to continue the fun, get it. Really, it's great.

Buggy? I haven't enounctered a single bug, or had any kind of crash/freeze. I'm actually surprised by that.

Before you do co-op, I'd suggest making a manual save. Because I think it does autosave if you're the host. Don't know how co-op works with regards to each player's main character. They didn't explain that very well.

Buggy? I haven't enounctered a single bug, or had any kind of crash/freeze. I'm actually surprised by that.

Before you do co-op, I'd suggest making a manual save. Because I think it does autosave if you're the host. Don't know how co-op works with regards to each player's main character. They didn't explain that very well.

Well, with two people playing one game on one account, we've already been through that stuff.

Have you had any problems connecting to other players for co-op? I seem to be able to connect to others, but no one is able to connect to me.

There is a place in your options for that kind of stuff. Stuff for friends only and such. My bro was playing Mercs 2 all day yesterday, I probably woulda joined you if I felt like it otherwise.

There is a place in your options for that kind of stuff. Stuff for friends only and such. My bro was playing Mercs 2 all day yesterday, I probably woulda joined you if I felt like it otherwise.

Nah, I have it set to friends, but when a friend tries to join, they get a player unvailable error or some crap.

I got my study loan, and thus a lot of crap was ordered:

acer_aspire_6920g_core_2_duo_t8100_.jpg

Acer Aspire 6920G Core 2 Duo T8100 4GB

382092_X_2006-08-11_143055_951.jpg

Record player

A bunch of vinyls:

7125.jpg

Darkestrah -Embrace of memory- LP (ltd.to 300 handnumbered copies!)

122-fc_g_dawn.jpg

Graveland -Dawn of iron blades- Gatefold LP

379dead4ab48168b7963da11c6ed98eb_fu.jpg

Wigrid -Die Asche eines Lebens- LP

Hoffnungstod.jpg

Wigrid -Hoffnungstod- LP

Torrent-BetweenTheStones.jpg

Torrent -Between the stones- MLP (ltd. to 666 handnumbered copies!)

covog5.jpg

Woodtemple -The call from the pagan woods- LP (limited to 500 handnumbered copies!)

lunarpoe2.jpg

Nokturnal Mortum -Lunar Poetry- Gatefold LP

full_under.jpg

Gorgoroth -Under the sign of hell- LP

PICDISCmellomskogkleddeaaser.jpg

Kampfar -Mellom Skogkledde Åser- Picture LP

blodsrit3.jpg

Blodsrit -Helveteshymner- LP

shining.jpg

Shining -Halmstad- Picture LP

CDs:

20455.jpg

Suicidal Winds -Crush us with fire- Mini CD´03 (ltd.to 900!)

ca7ed10ed6573d8b4d8bec3f9a63d03f_fu.jpg

sjelavna.jpg

2874.jpg

Forgotten Woods -As the wolves gather-/-Sjel av natten-/-The curse of mankind- 3-CD Box

76309.jpg

Woodtemple -Hidden in eternal shadow- Mini CD

Patches:

graveland_logo.jpg

Graveland -Will stronger than death- Patch

PATCHnocturnalmortum.jpg

Nokturnal Mortum -Logo- Patch

logo.jpg

Odal -Logo- Patch

And this nifty poster:

graveland_poster_a3rgb.jpg

Archived