Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for Xmas, I got a cell phone and not much else besides $75 in Target gift cards and $125 in cash. I ordered Silent Hunter 3 off Target a few minutes ago and plan on going to Target to buy BattleField 2: Special Forces on monday. And hopefully I'll be getting my next Azu disc.

B0009XH4CU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I got this from my boss for X-mas! Anybody got the specs for this one? Anybody play this one? The requirements are kinda vague....I have all the other "Ages" games, and adore them. Thing is, I can't exactly "return" this game, because my boss got this one free from conference. Any feedback would be hot.

Nah, i'm not installing it. UT2K4 runs fine on my compy. I just have to lower the audio settings a bit, or I get that kinda clicky noise.

I might try to return this game for a store credit or something, and see if I can get a PSP game. I seriously doubt AOEIII is going to run on my compy, because a lady at work returned it after buying a brand new compy. PC games are bull**** anymore. It's like you gotta be rich enough to upgrade your pc every month just to play them.

Nah, i'm not installing it. UT2K4 runs fine on my compy. I just have to lower the audio settings a bit, or I get that kinda clicky noise.

I might try to return this game for a store credit or something, and see if I can get a PSP game. I seriously doubt AOEIII is going to run on my compy, because a lady at work returned it after buying a brand new compy. PC games are bull**** anymore. It's like you gotta be rich enough to upgrade your pc every month just to play them.

Mine has been doing fine for two years straight...

The game isn't that great. Where it is fun and some of the changes are neat. I'm kind of bumbed because it's not in medevil times, it's around the American revolution time. And I thought they were incorporating a 3D plain and you could rotate the camera around, but I haven't figured out how. It's a fun game, but I wouldn't fork out any money beyond paying for the game just to run it. But that's my two cents.

Why yes I did Rhett. I'm considering another one. I've got it narrowed down to a few choices, namely another BC Rich Platinum Pro Beast, Platinum Pro Zombie, Moser Custom Beastmaster, Monson Baphomet, or a Parker Fly. Can't make up my mind. I'll probably go with another Beast though. I like the hell out of my first one. Can't wait to get ahold of the GNX4 though. That thing's amazing.

Archived