Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed it is!

More crap I don't need but covinced myself to get anyway.

B00069PCDA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

awesome! I wouldn't bother with his latest one though, its just not that funny :(

B000084318.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cool game. To much sailing, but the graphics are great..

B0002CHJ3C.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

@Tie: First 1/4 is rubbish, but it gets better. Rather frustrating in places though. Nowhere near as good as SoT.

B000A3P3WM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I have the 512 version- I love it. Got most of my good songs on there- with crossfeed for extra instrument definition, and replaygained(through Foobar, so the data is infused with the mp3) so I don't have to go switching the volume bar from track to track.

'tis awesome. Plus it was on sale for around 60 dollars at Fry's, so it was an awesome deal.

Well considering I'm on a bleeding edge PC...from 1998...pretty good :)

Just need a soundcard, the onboard sound distorts everything.

My mom said that she wants to get a new comp, and that in the next couple of months we should be able to get a new one, which means I get the old one, that at least has 1.6ghz cpu and 3xx ram, compared to this 333mhz 96MB RAM POS

Amazing that you're still using that thing, I get nostalgic too. I have this little junker on dialup in addition to my setup on cable, little dinky webserver...fun playing with the grandpa server sometimes...Duke Nukem is awesome. :flamethro:gun7:

B000A3P3WM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I have the 512 version- I love it. Got most of my good songs on there- with crossfeed for extra instrument definition, and replaygained(through Foobar, so the data is infused with the mp3) so I don't have to go switching the volume bar from track to track.

'tis awesome. Plus it was on sale for around 60 dollars at Fry's, so it was an awesome deal.

My sister got a 1gb version for Xmas. She could have done with 512mb, but doubling the memory for $15 more sounded better.

I don't really like using it myself, cause I like keeping everything together and stuff (Menus and albums = good), and I'm used to my Zen Micro.

Archived