Home

Yeah, I wasn't impressed by the demo of Dark Messiah, but at that price I'm sure I can get some fun out of it.
I really liked Dark Messiah, although make sure you have a lot of RAM. It likes to crash if you don't (Tried it on a 1gb computer and it crashed all the time unless I put it on low settings, switched to my new comp w/ 4gb and works fine at everything max). The combat improves when you unlock more possible moves, so the demo doesn't really do it justice.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't feel like starting a new thread because I have too many threads of my artwork here, but this is definitely a very good thing:

I went to Chicago yesterday with a cute friend of mind for a Photoshoot. The pictures of her turned out decent, but we stopped by the Bean and I shot this:

The_Bean_by_TheSeeker417.jpg

Full Resolution (12 MB JPG): http://www.deviantart.com/download/117754152/The_Bean_by_TheSeeker417.jpg

Possibly my personal favorite out of anything that I've shot since I got my dSLR camera. I'm very pleased with out it turned out . . . it definitely made my day. It can be printed up to a potential 50 inches wide, or about 40 inches if you want it to be crisp, so I'm thinking of getting it printed and putting it on my wall, if I find a way to do it for cheap.

Comments? Critiques are encouraged like always =]

(Also, I know it's a little tilted. I fixed that after uploading it).

Like I said on Facebook, pretty damn sweet photo Wally. ;)

I've been catching up on my reading. Read Volume 3, 4, and 5 of Legacy. Looking forward to 6.

I hope Darth Talon survives. :/

I've also got around to reading Mass Effect Ascension, which I picked up ages ago.

15258.jpg15830.jpg15834.jpg

41aoCSAbrDL._SS500_.jpg

TiE, why the hell would you want and Epic Fail Guy mask?

You know what, I dare you to go to a big mall wearing that, just to see people's reations.

Oh, and get pictures.

I double dog dare you.

EDIT: Oh and good choice on Chaos Thoery. Is it because I was playing Double Agent all day yesterday? :D

No. GTFO. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Games-GotoJail.jpg

EDIT: Oh and good choice on Chaos Thoery. Is it because I was playing Double Agent all day yesterday? :D

Nah, Double Agent sucks (though I did see you playing that). Chaos Theory is one of my favorite games of all time... I did a perfect on the bank level. No detections, no kills, no K.O.s. Going through a level and murdering EVERYONE is also fun, though.

Nah, Double Agent sucks (though I did see you playing that). Chaos Theory is one of my favorite games of all time... I did a perfect on the bank level. No detections, no kills, no K.O.s. Going through a level and murdering EVERYONE is also fun, though.

DA isn't as bad as everyone says it is. Granted it's not the best, but its good enough to hold out until Conviction comes out. But I finally beat DA, so I'm happy. I just wish more people played multiplayer though.

EDIT: And I now have Counter-Strike.

OH YEAH

DA isn't as bad as everyone says it is. Granted it's not the best, but its good enough to hold out until Conviction comes out. But I finally beat DA, so I'm happy. I just wish more people played multiplayer though.

When the stealth meter is just Green, Yellow, and Red instead of a light and sound detector. It sucks.

When half of the like 6 missions happen in day time. It sucks.

When Grimm isn't even in the game. It sucks.

When the game is more like a James Bond movie than good ol' Splinter Cell. It sucks.

When stealth is basically thrown out the window for shooting scenes. It sucks.

Also, screw Multiplayer, I know that everyone loves that game mode, but I just ****ing hate it.

Nothing against ya _man, but I just hate Double Agent for how they completely ****ed it up after the perfection known as Chaos Theory. Hur dur dur. (lol)

I got Tomb Raider Anniversary on Steam ($5 this weekend). BTW, if anyone has CTD problems right after the intro video, the way to fix it is to disable DEP on TRA.exe.

Do you know how to fix the corrupted autosave bug? That is the one that is irritating me.

Archived