Home

New Promotion!

Darth Groovy

Our very own Pad has been promoted to Super Moderator to preside over the Republic Commando Forums, let's congradulate him, it has been a long time coming, but he totally earned it!

Now Pad is among the Moderator elite, with the ability to inter moderate forums and ban people. Fear Pad! But Pad is a good guy...honestly!

*raises glass to Pad*

Today is YOUR day sir! ;)

Congradulations!

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

congrats mr tampax :D

hopefully, you can use your newfound power to make me the most AWESOME EU forum mod that has ever lived :p

*winks at groovy*

mtfbwya

better not Astro, since ive just continued my criticism of Star By Star over there, i dont need newly promoted mods lookin for a bitch to see that :D

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

better not Astro, since ive just continued my criticism of Star By Star over there, i dont need newly promoted mods lookin for a bitch to see that :D

I wouldnt worry about that Capt Ulrich, I dont think Pad spends much time at the EU forum....well, neither do the rest of the EU Mods, but thats a different story :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Today is YOUR day sir! ;)

Well my day was actually yesterday, but who cares. :p

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Now Pad is among the Moderator elite, with the ability to inter moderate forums and ban people. Fear Pad! But Pad is a good guy...honestly!

Yesh! You should all fear me now. My fingers are itching to use that ban button. Perhaps I need some practice. :D

And thanks for all your kind words, but PLEASE, keep your body parts inside next time.

* Gets some champagne to serve the crowd *

I wouldnt worry about that Capt Ulrich, I dont think Pad spends much time at the EU forum....well, neither do the rest of the EU Mods, but thats a different story

mtfbwya

That is correct, I frequent the satr wars forums but since I´m not into EU or collecting,... well ya know. You can always hide there ;)

Originally posted by Pad

Yesh! You should all fear me now. My fingers are itching to use that ban button. Perhaps I need some practice. :D

Don't you think you are geeting a bit difficult there? You already got some practice! :p

Congrats on the promotion! :)

And enjoy your new powers:D ...trolls, spammers, etc, you can now fear the almighty Pad:

:beam2:<-- Forum troll

Originally posted by Kain

I want a promotion:(

Actually I've said 1000 times I'd reject the offer if it ever arrived...we shall see*doubts it'll ever happen anyways*:D

You want a promo.. a PROMO!!!!!!.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....etc

maybe when you quit doin crap like that the boys might give you ago. I have only one ambition, and after I murder Lynk/Coupes/Siv, I will accede to greatness in the EU forum :p

*sends out hookers of destruction+1* :p

mtfbwya

*sends out hookers of destruction+1* :p

Unfortunately for YOU, standard LF procedure indicates that all mods must be equipped with full plate armor +3, and super mods get Enchanted full plate +5, with magical imbued immunities to all elemental attacks AND come equipped with wood staff +4: Troll bane.

We are further defended by the allotment of no less than 16 defense die, and 12 attack die.

That's right. We're freakin' untouchable

That may have been one of the geekiest posts I've created in my two years here....and that says a lot.

Archived