Home

Most Annoying voice?

RaV™

Originally posted by RedHawke

In K2 the Deciple's "James Mason sitting on dry ice" voice gets on your nerves after a very little while.

:D

It seems that he only has one combat VO and it just happens to be set on a 3 second loop. Not to mention it's annoying AND lame.

The desciple was kind of annoying, but I never had him in my party and didn't mind him that much. :p I didn't mind the Selkath that much either, same thing with the doors. I hated the music on Manaan though, and the REALLY LONG loading times! The most annoying voice ever would be... Female Twi-Leks that speak Hutsee.

Originally posted by Prime

All you Selkath haters are racist.

meh... fish are a "food group" not a race ;):lol:

at least that's what the Selkath seemed to have seen the humans as... circa the "loony" Selkath underwater

I like my fishy with malt vinegar & lemon pepper.. though ketchup works in a pinch ... hehehe

You guys are seriously that annoyed with the Selkath? Dangit, it's pretty cool! "Oogh Amk Atoo..." Dude if I could talk like that, people'd get REALLY annoyed in about less then three hours, but dang it I think it'd be cool to sound like that! To myslef anyway...

Meh, I hate fish. :p Still, Female Twi-Leks speaking hutsee. They made em ugly in the game (('cept for Mission)) and sound REALLY ANNOYING! I also didn't like the droid for the investiagtion on Dantooine ((I don't talk to any other Guide Droids)) and the two guys. ((Yes I was talking about K1)) In K2 I hate... well not really anyone. I don't think Bao-Durs voice suits his char though, he should sound more like Atton, but still kinda Zabarek like.

Originally posted by RedHawke

I'll second that one...

In K1 the Selkath "Sound of grating cheese... underwater" voices made Manaan a 'leave as fast as you can' world for me.

In K2 the Deciple's "James Mason sitting on dry ice" voice gets on your nerves after a very little while.

:D

I second that

that is exactly why I downloaded the handmaiden for female pc mode

Archived