• Canderous
    • Carth
    • HK-47
    • Jolee
    • Juhani
    • Mission
    • T3-M4
    • Zaalbar

I voted for Canderous. I actually think that all of the party members are cool, with the exception of Juhani, but I like Canderous because of all of his war stories, skills, and sometimes distorted views. HK-47 was in 2nd place, Jolee 3rd, Bastila 4th....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Is Revan a cheat? Because I think s\he is the coolest, as you can play them exactly to how you like them.

Revan is your player character. Not a Party member. If you read the title of the thread then you would notice that it only includes party members.

HK-47 is funny but bastila just owns to much and the whole romance thing just adds another element, i was really sad when you lose her when she turns darkside.

You can redeem Bastila after you beat her on the Star Forge. If you didn't do the Romance with her then you will need a very high persuade skill. If you did then you can redeem her by saying very lovey dovy things to her. Then at the final scene of the game where you are being hailed as the prodigal knight she is standing behind you

No Revan? In that case like I think everyone else I see it as a two horse race between Jolee and HK, and out of the two I pick Jolee simply because he doesn't go 'Enthusiastic suggestion: kill everybody starting with the ones without weapons.' The girls are good for eye candy and I like them, they're cool, but Jolee's cooler.

You can redeem Bastila after you beat her on the Star Forge. If you didn't do the Romance with her then you will need a very high persuade skill. If you did then you can redeem her by saying very lovey dovy things to her. Then at the final scene of the game where you are being hailed as the prodigal knight she is standing behind you

So, nothing sweeter than saying "Love You" to your gf after beating her up?

Well, I heard that since the last Happy End scene is pre-recorded Bastila would appear even if you killed her. Oh Well.

• 1 month later...

It was hard for me not to choose Bastila, since I was in love with her and everything, but I liked Mission a lot too. I didn't often take her out as one of my party members, but I thought she was cool. I most often used Bastila, Jolee, and Juhani because I liked having 6 light sabers going at once.

• 3 months later...

I voted for Jolee. He's fun, he's funny, and he allows my personal lightside tendencies to enjoy a little of the darkside powers. :)

I like Carth a lot, and I don't understand the hatred for him. He's pretty realistic, and has a good story.

I even like T3-M4, but that's only from a powergaming perspective. I sub him in instead of Carth when I am adventuring indoors. :)

HK is cool and funny, but the powergamer in me can't use him too much.

Eek, I was pretty torn. Canderous is a badass, Jolee's fun because he drops in a lot of references to the Tales of the Jedi series, HK-47 is hilarious.

I voted for Bastila because I'm male and I couldn't bring myself to choose between the three aforementioned characters. :lol:

^I kinda agree with Burnseyy, but HK has to be the most AWESOMEST party member ever..

He was so well acted, and his dialg was so well written, it had me in stitches. HK FTW!

true.

HK's obsession with the word "meatbag" and his great dialogue was hilarious. :lol:

Who was the coolest character? HK would be the most humorous character... not coolest. Big Z is the most 'drone-like' character. Bastila is the most arrogant. Jolee is... well you get the idea.

The character I liked most was Mission. She was a nice addition to the boring jedi and the uninteresting soldiers. Jolee was different, but he talked too much.

Archived