Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a pic of the brown Jedi robe that I want, if you can just move the head from my Avatar link over to him, and then replace his gun with a lightsaber. As for Carth, I really like that first pic you have of him, another possibility isthis pic. I suppose you could take out one put one of them in with the rest. If it just looks terrible, then I will settle for just Bastila and Revan.

I don't think it is going to look very good with 2 and a half 3d characters and then Revans head drawn, being attached to a 3D robe and everything. So if I were you, I'd find a 3d pic of the revan you want. Trust me on this one ;) Either that or somebody else can do it how you want, but I don't think it will look very good that way.

Why dont you just take a screen of the three of them standing together (take the screenie just after "flourish"ing the Pc, Bastila, and Carth) seems like that would be easier then tring to "peice together" a pic.

Fuu

Just an FYI...

Size limit for avatars is 120x120 or 30 kb i think......

Close. Its 40kb.

As for the sig, while where is no rule on its size, its important to try to keep it rasonable. If its too large, people will complain about it.

There is one user in particlar that has a very annoying sig that makes me have to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen. I won't say who, but I hope he changes it soon.

Hello all, you have made some nice stuff:)

If you've seen my lone mod, you'd know I have no artistic ability;)

So I was wondering...

Would some nice forumite be so kind as to make me a sig pic,

I would like to make a recruitment poster for the Mojorific Ug Reb

and I want my new character Wrawkbacca the insult comic wookie to be the first mascot:D

So maybe a wookie with a mic and some kind of beverage, but looking like an old WWII poster?

oh and 25 bonus Mojo points to whoever makes it:D

Two words: DOCTOR WHO

If I think its within my abilities, I'm happy to make avys and sigs for people, but you might want to be a bit more specific. (In fact, for me its been a learning experience. So, it works out for me too!)

What exactly do you want?

So I was wondering...

Would some nice forumite be so kind as to make me a sig pic,

I would like to make a recruitment poster for the Mojorific Ug Reb

and I want my new character Wrawkbacca the insult comic wookie to be the first mascot:D

So maybe a wookie with a mic and some kind of beverage, but looking like an old WWII poster?

I tried finding some wookiee pics that would be good for this. Well, I failed. All I could find where closeups or really bad costumes. hehe.

If anyone as a good base pic, this sounds like fun.

I'm not the greatest artist, but I'm willing!

I could get a pic of a wookiee with a drink in his hand, but it would be screenshot quality. It wouldn't have that Uncle Sam poster style, though. ...I don't know how to accomplish that. Best I can do right now is being a KT/cheat screenshot 'photographer'. If you want to see something, I'll get it together. ...and getting a mic or cigar into it would be new ground for me, but I could give it a go. If you want to see the 'wookie with drink' piece, like in the Citadel Station cantina, I'll get something out to you asap. Sorry I can't get it closer to what you're looking for, its a nice idea.

If I think its within my abilities, I'm happy to make avys and sigs for people, but you might want to be a bit more specific. (In fact, for me its been a learning experience. So, it works out for me too!)

What exactly do you want?

I tried finding some wookiee pics that would be good for this. Well, I failed. All I could find where closeups or really bad costumes. hehe.

If anyone as a good base pic, this sounds like fun.

I'm not the greatest artist, but I'm willing!

It doesn't matter. The Doctor, The Master, The Tardis, any of the companions... You could get ideas from my site: http://www.freewebs.com/doctor99

You can find pics of all The Doctors their, as well as a picture of The Tardis. For the Master/companions, you can google search to find samples of them. Just a warning, if you look for Romana, you will get two different women (see my site for deatils) and The Master will have three different guys (again, see my ite to find out why). You could also do the Daleks!

Archived