Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RobQuel-Droma - I didn't forget about your sig, I've just been busy. What do you think about this?

robqueldroma7bj.jpg

I can't honestly say it's my best work, but I couldn't get the pics rendered out of the background well enough. So if you like it, take it, and if not I can work on it a little more for you. Don't worry about hurting my feelings saying you don't like it too ;)

I was also wanting everybody's opinion on this sig.

jinsigpic1nt.jpg

I followed a really good tutorial, and I think I followed it OK, but the colors in the render I picked make the sig look sort of bland. I guess, do you people think it is better than my current sig?

I'm a man of many talents.. just.. er.. making graphics ISN'T one of them.. anyone mind helping me out with a Phoenix Sig and ava? something darker with a outline of a phoenix in flames.. or something cool like that.. any help would be much appreciated..

Feenix

I'm a man of many talents.. just.. er.. making graphics ISN'T one of them.. anyone mind helping me out with a Phoenix Sig and ava? something darker with a outline of a phoenix in flames.. or something cool like that.. any help would be much appreciated..

It's much easier on the artist if you give them a base picture to start from :)

Something like this.. prefer the Phoenix looking as though it's flying straight up, not at a angle with flames at the bottom and my name "Feenix" not "Phoenix" heh.. hope this helps.. Oh.. and prefer a darker versions.. not a kiddie version like the pic below.

phoenix.jpg

Sorry damn picture is so big.. sig and ava would rock if it can be managed..

Something like this.. prefer the Phoenix looking as though it's flying straight up, not at a angle with flames at the bottom and my name "Feenix" not "Phoenix" heh.. hope this helps.. Oh.. and prefer a darker versions.. not a kiddie version like the pic below.

phoenix.jpg

Sorry damn picture is so big.. sig and ava would rock if it can be managed..

Can't take the credit, I found this on Google Images... but is this something similar to what you had in mind?

http://www.denbeauvais.com/two_d/2d_images/DRAGONS/PHEONIX.gif

Not sure if you want that exactly, but it's something some of the avatar gurus here might want to use as a base or inspiration. The pic itself is more dragon-like... but manipulating bird-like features or feathery textures can be done in Photoshop ;)

Ok Feenix heres what I've done with the image ChAiNz linked.

<Edit: i caint spel 4 crp.>

f17vv.jpg

f23eb.jpg

f35xb.jpg

f41ka.jpg

@DM: hey where is that tut located? I likes that Champloo sig....maybe I'll make one of Fuu! woooooooo!

Fuu

I don't mean to interrupt anything but can someone make me a sig of a somewhat fat jedi that has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a blue lightsaber? And him in a cool pose and my username on the bottom? I'm trying to describe what I look like and to be honest, I'm 180 lbs. and I'm a sophomore...

I'd really appreciate it if someone made me one. If someone makes one, I'll put a "created by..." under the sig. Thanks.

Yes. I'm trying to describe and see what I would look like as a Jedi...I don't know if you'd understand.

I don't know if I can find a picture of a fat Jedi but I would reeealy appreciate it if you could use what resources you have... :cry8: sorry.

Here's a picture! It's a Jedi Brute from SW III for Xbox.

JediBrute.jpg

Just make him human with white skin, blonde hair, and (if possible) blue eyes, and a jedi robe. You know, just cut out anything that isn't human (like the weird muscles on his head and the skin beard (?) and add a nose and make his mouth more human) but keep the muscles.

Oh and a blue lightsaber. Dosen't matter if it's double-bladed.

Please put him like in any scene from Kotor 1 (preferably Manaan. I like blue, don't you?)

I'd really appreciate it if make me one and I'll be sure to put a created by tag on it. I hope I'm not patronizing you too much :^:

Ah...well, if the above is impossible (I figured it might've been but I wasn't sure) then you could leave him as a Noghri, cut out of the pic, make his saber blue, and slap him on a scene of Manaan and put my username on the bottom.

Oh. One minor addition: please include the precept "There is no ignorance, there is knowledge" and beside it, say "Without knowledge what is the human race?". Again, I don't know if you'd understand but I would be most appreciative if someone realized my request.

One really minor note: what species is he? I think he's either Noghri or Nikto (a Nikto is what most Black Vulkars are)

Archived