Home

The Critic's 2 cents

have I been honest and not overly critical?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. have I been honest and not overly critical?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And wait for Fall of the Sith until it's done, ok?

I quite distinctly remember a nasty post which ended with you asking me review the entire trilogy in toto. I have not reviewed the third part yet per that request.

As I also PMed you, if you want me to review them all in that way, require that you e-mail each of them in total so that I can.

I find pleasure in cussing in a variety of languages that breed doesn't understand. :D But WTH, I'm studying Latin, so I suppose I've picked up another new word... >.<

Why don't you check out this then;

Ab hoc possum videre domum tuum

When you've translated it, you can let everyone know.

No help Darth

Why don't you check out this then;

Ab hoc possum videre domum tuum

When you've translated it, you can let everyone know.

No help Darth

No expert here, but isn't that "From here your house can be separated"? Again, I'm no uber at Latin (atleast as compared to Hindi, Sanskrit, Marathi and Urdu).

After almost five months of doing this I am not surprised by the wealth of fan-fiction out there. I am surprised by all of the excellent work done.

The fact that we are writing only fan fiction begs the question;

Why aren’t we doing this for a living?

If I ever find that agent and get started, who wants to throw in and do an anthology?

After almost five months of doing this I am not surprised by the wealth of fan-fiction out there. I am surprised by all of the excellent work done.

If I ever find that agent and get started, who wants to throw in and do an anthology?

Hey I'm told that by my family like every other day. Heck I would be delighted to work on an anthology. I was considering doing that with my poetry.

I'd love to write for a living. If you do ever find someone, I'd be glad to write a story. But, I look at all these books in the libraries and think There are millions of authors! I don't think that I could become one of those singled out ones. But hey, I'd love to do a short story.

I'd gladly do that, I'd love to have something I wrote published. And to be able to wave in front of my english teacher. PM me if you get an agent :).

Archived