Home

You're going to be executed tomorrow...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^

i find it weird since i have yet to meet somebody that drinks Diet Anything and wasn't trying to watch their weight or food intake. hehe, consider yourself the 'first'. :rolleyes:

and yes, when i do drink soda, its usually diet since i am watching my sugar intake. but if you're catching me drinking something other than coffee, its probably milk. :p

Something bulky,.. with a lot of fiber... and make me very, very gassy.

Then I would be sure to hold it in the whole time. Give them a little something to have to clean up and remember me by.

:joy:

Honestly? I dunno... probably spaghetti, as long as I could be assured the sauce was any good.

Those Red Lobster biscuits sound pretty good right about now, though... I wish I had one near me. :(

^^^^

i find it weird since i have yet to meet somebody that drinks Diet Anything and wasn't trying to watch their weight or food intake. hehe, consider yourself the 'first'. :rolleyes:

and yes, when i do drink soda, its usually diet since i am watching my sugar intake. but if you're catching me drinking something other than coffee, its probably milk. :p

Oh, I definitely have to watch my diet/lose weight (my dad had a heart attack in his late 30's, and I don't want to follow in those footsteps), and too much sugar makes me bounce off the walls. My kids might find that amusing, but it's generally counterproductive to getting anything useful done. For my last meal, I wouldn't care about calories, the rest of the time the amount of calories does cross my mind. If I had no weight worries, I'd probably still choose diet over regular, just because diet sodas aren't overly sweet. I think hubby called that 'weird' one time. I prefer the term 'unique.' :D

Ok, fine just for you (you party pooper:D) You're 90 years old, lying in a hospital bed, dying of natural causes, with your family and friends all there, assuming you can still eat and still have enough time to eat and socialize, what do you want your grandchildren to fix you for your last meal?

No one else gets this one from now on though;)

Me a party pooper? Obviously you should have seen that I never think of death. Rejoice I do in those around me. Miss those who have become one with the Force I do not. Mourn them I do not. I prefer to die doing what I do best, dig up ancient peoples and live on native foods with a bit of chicken mole. :lol:

Those Red Lobster biscuits sound pretty good right about now, though... I wish I had one near me. :(

Google Cheddar Bay Biscuits. There are a zillion recipes, and they're nearly all really easy. However, I prefer using a recipe like the one for Popeye's biscuits, adding cheese/garlic/parsley to the batter, baking it, and when done brushing the top with butter and sprinkling on some garlic salt (not garlic powder).

Hmmm, I wonder what we'll be having with the pot roast for dinner tomorrow night.... :)

Dining with :

I'd have a vegetarian meal especially made from my mom! (no one cooks as good as your own mom... er... i think...) Fried Tofu with Fried Rice (no eggs, please), hummus, miso soup, babaganoush, mateer paneer, masala dosa, and ugh, yeah, all kinds of veggie stuff. 7up would probably be my last drink. :)

I would start with a shrimp cocktail and a margarita made from Tres Generaciones tequila, and Petron orange liqueur. Then, I would have a tossed salad with ranch dressing and warm whole wheat bread with butter. Follow that with baked potato soup. For the entree, I would like broiled swordfish with a dash of lemon juice, boiled red potatoes, and steamed asparagus spears with Hollandaise sauce. Then, for dessert, a scoop of Graeter's black-raspberry-chocolate-chunk ice cream with a cup of coffee. Or maybe just Fritos and Thin Mints...

Oooooh this is a good one:

Appetizer: Nice cheeze pizza from Pizza Barn (local joint), or from Round Table :D

Main Course: Big ass flamenyon (never had one before :))

Desert: Slice of my mom's pumpkin pie (it tastes like...SO GOOD) and the biggest piece of cheesecake you can find, not cold, but not warm.

Drink: A bottle of Coca-Cola Mountain Dew.

For entree:

-Pork Ribs in a soy,honey and garlic marinade/sauce.

-Garlic bread made with a loaf of fresh white bread. Real garlic none of that stuff from a jar or powder.

-A tall glass of pineapple juice.

Main:

-Seafood mix. Calamari rings, small fish bites, deep fried oysters and a side order of chips(fries). A bottle of cinnamon suger next me for the chips.

-A small mixed roast platter. Leg of pork, chicken and some beef. Roasted potato, kumera, mashed pumpkin and honey coated boiled peas and carrots. A gravy made from the combined juices of the meat. Cant forget the freshly made apple sauce made from pink lady apples.

-Homemade meatloaf with mashed potatoes.

-A couple of tall glasses of ice cold apple and pear juice.

Dessert:

-Pavlova with fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. A spoonful of whipped cream and some icing suger prinkled on top.

-Apple pie with crusty pastry. Hokey pokey ice cream on the side.

-Some more apple and pear juice to wash it down.

Yes, that would do me I think.

Archived