Home

Games you want to be created that have yet to be made.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A game where I could be the president get elected on friday, assasinated on saturday, and buried on sunday. I'd tell the truth bout MLK and JFK.

(Yes I know that's what Wyclef had sung, but i'd like to see a game where you could be presidential.)

• 2 weeks later...
I played CALL OF DUTY II on X-Box360 and I had WWII nightmares for a week.

(I can still hear them yelling at me in German)

Thanks for the reminder about CoD2 forgot about that. For other stuff I want to get made are:

Star Wars Twi'leks: Dance Revolution

A city building star wars game:

SimCity - Coruscant

:xp: :xp: :xp:

I'll tell you what I would pay good money for - Kotor III as a mixture of Kotor I, Kotor II, GTA San Andreas, and Fable.

Being a Jedi with free roam with the ability to attack anyone at any time... ah, now that would be sweet :D

Another game in the X-Wing series. TIE Fighter and XWA were amazing but Win XP doesn't like them.

Another thing that would be cool would be a Star Wars RPG like Oblivion that isn't really story-driven where you're free to explore and do all kinds of stuff. Playing as a smuggler during the Galactic Civil War would be a lot of fun.

Warcraft 4!

Warcraft 3 was one of the most successfull and best games ever made. I still play it online.

I can't wait for the story to be continued (World of Warcraft is dissappointing when it comes to storyline)

It is sad, but there won't be a Warcraft 4 in the next 4 years i think.

A LOTR RPG

I wish there was one, which is set right before the tale of "the Hobbit" You could be a mysterious human, which does quest for the Istari, for Elrond, for the Hobbits, for other humans in Bree. The enemy would be clearly the "Necromancer" (which is Sauron, but that is not know by then). Smaug, the Dragon could also play a major part in that game. Going to the mountains where Dain and his dwarfes come from (i dont know the English name) would also be nice, since that area is never described. God, the possibilities!

Imho, the actual story of LOTR is far too complex and too long and too epic to be used in a RPG. I am against massive battlefields in a rpg.

Gothic 3

I dont know if you guys even know that game (gothic) but along with Kotor and Baldurs Gate, it is my favourite rpg. I really hope it gets released soon.

Desperados 2

I've played the first one, and I really hope some day there will be a sequel.

For those who dont know it, Desperados is very much like Commandos, just that it is set in the wild west.

What i definitly dont want is a FPS in WW II. Every second Shooter is in WWII, a scenario which i find overused and boring.

I would like to see a good online RPG made - period! The ones that have come out so far suck.

Cmon. Whilst I generally dislike MMORPGs too, Guild Wars was great. Its free to play, and can be played much like a single player RPG with the MMO component if you feel like it..if not you can pick a group of NPCs to follow you around and wreak havoc :p

As for my "dream game" here are few combos :

*JO/JA style game set in KOTOR Era.

*Modern Flight sim with modern graphics but XWA style gameplay/story

*An Indy Jones RPG

*More Monkey Island !

*Rogue Squadron 4 (I know its not going to happen though) :(

*Final Fantasy 9-2 for next gen ! Go Vivi - Best Black Mage Evar !! :p

mtfbwya

A LOTR RPG

I wish there was one, which is set right before the tale of "the Hobbit" You could be a mysterious human, which does quest for the Istari, for Elrond, for the Hobbits, for other humans in Bree. The enemy would be clearly the "Necromancer" (which is Sauron, but that is not know by then). Smaug, the Dragon could also play a major part in that game. Going to the mountains where Dain and his dwarfes come from (i dont know the English name) would also be nice, since that area is never described. God, the possibilities!

Imho, the actual story of LOTR is far too complex and too long and too epic to be used in a RPG. I am against massive battlefields in a rpg.

I agree with you. Would be diffenently nice.

Maybe a LOTR FPS? Yes? No?

Personally i think i'd prefer a Silmarillion RPG about middle earth. So much happened in the Eldar days of the first age, so many stories and adventures if you've read the book, i think it'd be perfect. Or a larger scale battle game would work well too becasue there were so many different realms and groups, or even a civilisation type game

A third person jedi fighting game that doesn't suck.

KOTORIII

Buffy 3 lol

The game I'd want most of all tho, is The Sith Lords, reworked, bug free, full story. I absolutely wouldn't mind paying to play the game the way it should be played.

Games that I would like to see made:

-Duke Nukem 4-Ever

-KotOR III

-Starfleet Command 4

-Dark Forces III

-Diablo III

-A Star Wars RPG (Done in KotOR RPG Style) of a Jedi living during Episodes V and VI.

-Star Trek RPG

Sarcastic List:

-Another 'Zork' game.

-Oragon Trail 4000

-Sim City 5

Archived