Home

What Star Wars Game Do You Want Made?

kookaburra

What Star Wars Game Do You Want Made?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What Star Wars Game Do You Want Made?

• Kotor III?
    • Another Darth Vader Game
    • Another Jedi Knight Game
    • Another

Shouldn't this be in Ahto? Oh well, it does mention K3...

I actually would love to see another Jedi Knight game. Why? Cause TSL is still being played, and more and more mods are released everyday. So there is still much interest in TSL, and not much in Jedi Academy, so another Jedi Knight game is a must.

I think KOTOR III, because they need to finish the series. But Jedi Knight (I like this Game), but it would be stupid to do another one after Jedi Academy. Why? If they do, I hope they make it in the Knights Of The Old Republic time or Prequel Trilogy time.

All of the above.

Whell yeah, but in order of KOTORIII mandatory, Jedi Knight yes, Darth Vader? I dunno, if they make KOTORIII and Jedi Knight after that I don't care about Darth Vader game, cuzz we realy know what is going on in that game!

SO KOTOR III is my wish.

Another Jedi Knight game. I still play Jedi Academy (only one server, though. A JA clan I've played with since I first played JA MP). Also, it might bring along another Movie Battles, which is a superb siege mod for JA. I'd give a link, but the site is currently down for an unknown reason (I think funding).

Archived