Home

Favourite Gun in Game

Lantzen

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my favorite: an upgraded M4 Assault Rifle from Hitman: Blood Money.

take an M4 and add a scope, a pistol grip, and a 100 round Ammo Drum.

lets just say that on two missions, i really felt like Scarface whenever i pulled out the M4 to kill everyone on the level. Say 'Hello' to my little frien'!

Destructomatic T-47 from The curse of monkey island... But thats a cannon.. (click here to see it in action :p )

Thats not a Destructomatic T-47 (With Fax Modem), that's just a plain old cannon.

I always liked the Chaingun from Renegade or the Chaingun from doom, I like being able to lay down a path of destruction very quick by walking the bullets into somebody, besides cutting somebody down right at the legs is cool.

It was in Perfect Dark as well. You could get two in the Carrington Labs firing range. They were just called RCP-45s.

Ah, I had forgotten about Perfect Dark.

If you haven't noticed I sometimes get my jollies by provoking people

You just need something bright that grabs your attention, like a smiley:)

See?

:p

@samnmax, You know you've been owned by a Deagle many many times. ADMIT IT!!!:xp:

Pretty much anything in Counterstrike (p.s. AWPing is lazy, Scouts rule all)

Magnum Pistol from Halo 1: Pocket semi-auto sniper.

Crossbow (HL2): Impaling, shocking, and pinning your target to the wall.

Combine Assault Rifle (HL2): Shiniest secondary fire ever *shoom**shoom**fizzle*:D

SA-80 bullpup rifle (G.R.A.W.) Ghost Recon motto..."Live by the SA-80, Die by the SA-80"

"Jackhammer" Auto Shotgun (Far Cry) Next best thing to a shot-minigun.

Spec Ops M4 (Battlefield 2) Well balanced, feels good.

Thompson SMG (DoD, Call of Duty2, anything involving WWII) Close range omnipotency.

more after this brief nostalgia:)....

Close range omnipotency.

ppsh anyone? i can see you, but i cant hit you...

@ machinecult, i cant remember the exact name, but its basically the one where it shakes the room when you open fire, you can't see jack s**t for the muzzle flash, and when you stop there really isnt anything left standing, animate or inanimate. now that is some good s**t.

Archived