Home

What did you think when you saw Carth Onasi in Kotor 2

Revan13251

After escaping Telos there is a cutscene with a repupblic commander and the security head on Telos. If you are a female character, the commander is carth yet he isn't a character throughout the remainder of the game. What do you think about this?

I was hoping for more interaction with him personally. No matter what direction you take in a unmodded Kotor game Carth always survives so to have him reappear was expected by me. The fact that he is just cutscene Carth was a major disapointment though. As to the LS/DS revan routine I think I recall seeing him either way on that. Infact if I recall I think I've seen Carth's video clip weather Revan was male female as well.

Just as point of reference Carth is not that whiny. I've met much whinier real life guys. Carth was very much like the soldier who has come back home to late to save his family. He was constantly tormented by the loss and the guilt that he couldn't do anything to stop it. Then to top that off it his mentor betrayed him and was the reason for Carth's family being dead. Truth is minus the crazy factor that Mel Gibsons character Sgt. Martin Riggs portrays in the Lethal weapon movies is pretty much Carth in a package.

I was glad to see him, too. I didn't see him as a whiner in KOTOR. I took it as a challenge to get him to open up to me. I'm ambivalent about the size of his role in TSL. One one hand, I wanted him to have a bigger role. On the other hand, I'm not sure what they could have done to integrate him into the story of TSL any more than he was.

Carth and I were a team in KotOR I, so it was neat to have him make some cameos. The conversation between him and the Exile at the end of the game was a nice tie in. I only wish he could have given some insight as to what had happened to everyone else, or at least some details of Revan's exploits after the war.

I was hoping to see more of Bastila but is was good to see familiar characters.

No matter what direction you take in a unmodded Kotor game Carth always survives so to have him reappear was expected by me.

Not if Revan is DS female and you complete the romance with him. He dies on the Star Forge.

Revan can have Bastila kill him or she can do it herself.

Being a Carth Onasi fan, I clapped my hands and gave out a gleeful squeal that startled my dad. After I calmed myself, I had a smile from ear to ear.

I know that he is a computer animated image but he was my favorite character in KOTOR and I was hopping so much that he would be in TSL.

I too was hopping he would have a bigger part then he did, but I was over joyed for the part(s) he did have.

I know, I know, I am sooooooooooo pathetic!!

I kept wondering when I would get to the part where I could have Carth join my party. Little did I know then that he doesn't. WAAAAAH! I wanted Carth on my team again. :(

I know, I know, I am sooooooooooo pathetic!!
Join the club then, because I am a hopeless Carthoholic myself. ;)

Carth made the first game believable, he took everything as a skeptic. Fantastic addition, i thought his part was underused in the second gamwe though. A more lengthy scene was needed. For explaination of what happened to him in 5 years.

Oh, I love Carth, and was very glad to see him in TSL, but like many others I was sorry that he was only a cutscene character. Also, finding out that the canonical Revan is LS *male* sort of depresses me, as that whole wonderful romance between female Revan and Carth would never have existed. I still get to sighing when he says, "Tell her Carth Onasi is waiting for her." If only the female Exile and Atton could have had some more banter (I always imagine that Atton goes with the Exile in the end, and grows into less of a fool and more of a hero).

I'd welcome a KotOR 3 in which Revan returns and Carth becomes a party member again.

And Canderous, T3, and HK can stick around, too. =)

Or a continuation of the Exile's story, with Atton and Bao-Dur included. Although I'm not sure how they'd manage a story with either Revan or the Exile in which everyone has to develop from level 1 again.

Whatever the case, I just want more romance, more fun dialogue.

Right, rightrightright. My mistake.

And everyone, please. Carth is whinier than a dozen Evanescence songs. My 12 year-old daughter has a lower whines-per-square-inch ratio.

I have the .mp3 of HK-47 mocking Carth and it makes me laugh so hard!

"Mockery: 'Oh, Master! I do not trust you! I cannot trust you, or anyone ever again!'"

Oh, I love Carth, and was very glad to see him in TSL, but like many others I was sorry that he was only a cutscene character. Also, finding out that the canonical Revan is LS *male* sort of depresses me, as that whole wonderful romance between female Revan and Carth would never have existed. I still get to sighing when he says, "Tell her Carth Onasi is waiting for her." If only the female Exile and Atton could have had some more banter (I always imagine that Atton goes with the Exile in the end, and grows into less of a fool and more of a hero).

I'd welcome a KotOR 3 in which Revan returns and Carth becomes a party member again.

And Canderous, T3, and HK can stick around, too. =)

Or a continuation of the Exile's story, with Atton and Bao-Dur included. Although I'm not sure how they'd manage a story with either Revan or the Exile in which everyone has to develop from level 1 again.

Whatever the case, I just want more romance, more fun dialogue.

I am in the process of making a Female Exile / Atton romance mod, as well as a Male Exile / Visas romance mod. I plan to tie in a side quest or two and the mod will be full voice, (I can fake Atton's voice, but how the heck am I going to do Visas?) I am going to change the end video to include a sequence narrated by Atton / Visas as well. It could be a little while but I am working on it. "Oh and one more thing, I wanted to tell you that...that I...I...well I thought you might like these pazzak cards." - Atton Rand

Archived