Home

What Inspired Your Username?

May wanna re-read the post ;)

While it's true that the number "1" isn't a prime number.. Prime stated that He was divisible by himself and the number "1"...

A positive integer that has exactly two positive integer factors = Prime :D

*head explodes*

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I chose my username a long time ago because to discribes me so perfectly:

• I am first in excellence, quality, or value
  • I am first in time, order, or sequence; original.
  • I am divisible by myself and 1
  • I am destined to be Prime Minister of Canada
  • I am a giant, transformable robot
  • I am made from the best meat
  • I am at the age of ideal physical perfection and intellectual vigor
  • I am always primed for attack

Prime can also be defined as:

A prime suspect

A prime computer, now outdated

A comic book character who weighs close to four hundred pounds

Prime rate, an interest rate 3% above the Federal Funds Rate

A prayer time at 6:00 AM

An uninteresting movie

A prime target for attack. :p

Prime can also be defined as:

A prime suspect

A prime computer, now outdated

A comic book character who weighs close to four hundred pounds

Prime rate, an interest rate 3% above the Federal Funds Rate

A prayer time at 6:00 AM

An uninteresting movie

A prime target for attack. :p

Damn you, Devon!!

T'was my first online username back when a 2400 baud modem was smokin! It was taken from a ST fanfic story a buddy and myself wrote back in high school. Mix a bit of Flight of the Intruder's Phantom Sh***er with a particular history teacher's favorite moniker for his students, and...

I got niftyeye from alot of ways, at my dads place when he was younger everyone called him 'nifty' and when i got games i called myself that when i played online, one day when i was playin i did some snipin and someone said: your better being called niftyeye so thats wher i got it from, plus i had optimist (spell?) says i hav gd eyesight, there u have it

Feagildin is a name I formed for my first Neverwinter Nights character, it's made of elements from Tolkein's Elvish.

Fea = spirit

gil = star

din = silent

So it basically means silent spirit of the stars.

I think you left out that 'fea' is the feminine form of the word 'ugly' in spanish. :)

Ok, here goes:

Mine comes from a band I was trying to form in the early 90s....MidKnight Reign. My sister heard the phrase in a Ritchie Sambora song and thought it would be a cool band name. Of course, the way it was used in the song was "midnight rain," but I decided to toughen it up a bit by changing the spelling. Since that time, I have used that moniker for my freelance graphic design work. It was shortened to MdKnightR because of a name length restriction when I first started chatting online.

I like that idea. Spelling rain as 'Reign' is more stronger and influenctial. Good choice. :)

Star Wars fans'll know mine off the bat. It's simply the name of an expanded universe character. However there is a very short and boring story associated with it.

Hehehe....I just figured out where you got your name a few days ago. I'd always wondered where you got that name.

Well, for my username, Milo's a nickname my friends call me, J is my middle initial, and Miles is my mother's maiden name.

ok Pokejedi123 came when i was um.....7,in first grade(im 11 now),i liked Pokemon sooo much(and Jedi too.).,plus i had a char in RS 1,his name was 123rock(thats where the 123 came for Pokejedi123.)

My other nick,Snowychips came from my JKA times,i just thought it up!!!!

cute as it seems, venom was the model of my bike, and tyrant was just something that seemed to go well. and, i've never seen this tasg used anywhere else (yet). although wether its not been used before is a bad sign im not too sure...

Archived