Home

What Inspired Your Username?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose my username a long time ago because to discribes me so perfectly:

• I am first in excellence, quality, or value
  • I am first in time, order, or sequence; original.
  • I am divisible by myself and 1
  • I am destined to be Prime Minister of Canada
  • I am a giant, transformable robot
  • I am made from the best meat
  • I am at the age of ideal physical perfection and intellectual vigor
  • I am always primed for attack

Humor mode way, way on:

Jae suddenly sees an administrative name change from Prime to BS

I chose my name way back in the early 90's, I was originally called by my first & middle initials followed by my last name but I decided that it gave too much info about myself and I realized that I could be completely different online than in real life, an illusion, and so I was going to go with illusion, but it had been taken so I changes the s to a z to get illuzion. I added the 69 later because I wasn't online for about a year and somebody took my name but I still really liked it and my birthday is on the 69th day of the year and there you go illuzion69.

lmao... classic Prime right there

Ya know we really should get the FNCS rolling again Edward (that has to be mildy tastier than "HI ED!!!")

@Hal, DON'T CHANGE THAT NAME!!! EVER!!! It rules! I'm serious, you could suffer injuries;)

1. Hallucinations are kickin

2. Hal is the illest compy of all time "hello dave"

3. When your name is Hallucination you get away with more stuff

4. This forum is a hallucination of mine, so it's fitting, ironic, and just plain complicated.

@Jae, You sure does likes your soldier boyz!:rofl: *runs like the frickin wind!*

Although, the possibilities of similarities between your real and fake men, and the fact that you picked Carth over Candy would imply to me that Jimbo might not be as much of the Rambo type. I therefore change my stance and now claim that you could take him in a fight.

(this makes so much more sense than you think it does, and my purchase of a "Hotel" condo has nothing to do with it)

@D-Mo, Brilliant! Especially considering "Dee Mow" is possibly the swellest abbreviaton here.

@Prime, Please do not let Jae's attempted mockery arouse your sensual anger:lol:

@Ill, 69.... R. O. Freakin L. shoulda put that in my name too:naughty:

I must now make a confession to you all...I'm not who I claim to be...

I'm actually a young woman, my boyfriend Johnny:hearteye: is the sexiest guy on earth (seriously, you should see him in a dirty muscle shirt, swinging a sledge). I love to mess with people' heads online, pretending I'm him, he thinks it's hilarious to post under the same name. He's pretty much just interested in fighting in random debate threads, but I'm here because it's just so dang fun:) We're actually getting married in the spring. I think I mentioned this before, but he actually does want triplet linebackers *winces*.

Yes I'm sure you're wondering, I am a redhead too, that much is true (we really are hornier then you monochromatic types:xp: ).

As for other usernames, I usually just play counterstrike and either go by "RED" or choose something random every few rounds... yesterday's were "Random Shrubbery" "Flatulent Ninja" "Omnipotent Timepiece" "Complacent Sofa" and "Reluctant Schoolgirl", it's a good thing Jae keeps a dictionary in her hotel lobby:D

He usually just uses "RED" (same, wierd eh?) and the name of his dumb little local clan.

His friends are having a Halo2 marathon for a couple days, so he'll never actually see this, gotta love the good ol edit button;) :devburn:

@Hal, DON'T CHANGE THAT NAME!!! EVER!!! It rules! I'm serious, you could suffer injuries;)

1. Hallucinations are kickin

2. Hal is the illest compy of all time "hello dave"

3. When your name is Hallucination you get away with more stuff

4. This forum is a hallucination of mine, so it's fitting, ironic, and just plain complicated.

Fixed: 5. Having names like 'Hallucination', 'Delusion', and 'Borderline Personality Disorder' mean you get a free pass to the Hotel Asylum.

:D

@Jae, You sure does likes your soldier boyz!:rofl: *runs like the frickin wind!*

Yes, yes I do. ;)

Although, the possibilities of similarities between your real and fake men, and the fact that you picked Carth over Candy would imply to me that Jimbo might not be as much of the Rambo type. I therefore change my stance and now claim that you could take him in a fight.

Carth has a sexier voice. He's also not into planetary destruction. But mostly he has a sexier voice.

(this makes so much more sense than you think it does, and my purchase of a "Hotel" condo has nothing to do with it)

*Paging Mr. RJM, your room is ready. And so is your special white jacket, along with the stylish copper bracelets, anklets, and hat complete with wires hanging out of them--just ignore the circuit breaker box they're attached to*

@Prime, Please do not let Jae's attempted mockery arouse your sensual anger:lol:

Aw, you take all the fun out of it.

@Ill, 69.... R. O. Freakin L. shoulda put that in my name too:naughty:

With your mind, it's already implied, along with more things that I just don't need to know about. :xp:

Yes I'm sure you're wondering, I am a redhead too, that much is true (we really are hornier then you monochromatic types:xp: ).

Shhh! You're violating the rule in The Super-Secret Redhead Rules and Regulations Book that says we'll never reveal that to outsider non-redheads. It just makes them jealous, you know.

Shhh! You're violating the rule in The Super-Secret Redhead Rules and Regulations Book that says we'll never reveal that to outsider non-redheads. It just makes them jealous, you know.

We're not jealous at all. :xp: Studies have shown you are more succeptible to thermal pain, and Gulliver's Travels states "It is observed that the red-haired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest".

My name comes from a long UT history...our clan didn't use a tag, but had an '3' instead of an 'e' in all their members name. That way, I had to pick a name with an 'e' when I entered it. Since the cool names as Slay3r, Kill3r, Murder3r etc were all taken, I needed to pick a new one. While watching the intro movie of UT, I saw some cool guy shooting everyone to bits with a huge rifle (The same guy as in my avater and signature).

Then the puzzle was completed. Stalking around with a huge rifle, with a maniacal murdering machine. I picked the skin, and registred my new name: Ztalk3r.

When I left the clan, I started using Ztalker instead. Simply because the '3' in the name, for which it all started, had become something 'different.' The numbers had turned to the Dark Side of the spelling...1337-speak.

And that's the story of Ztalker :)

Gulliver's Travels states "It is observed that the red-haired of both sexes are more libidinous and mischievous than the rest".

Hey RJM, you see a problem with that? 'Cause I'm not seeing a problem with that.

Jimbo won't see a problem with that, either.

And yes, he has red in his hair too, before your mind bounces off the bottom of the sewer. :D

@Niner below: "Jay" is how I pronounce it now.

I think when I first thought it up it was intended to sound more like it might rhyme with 'eye', regardless of the weird spelling. However, it quickly turned to sounding like "Jay" as in Bluejay (the bird, not the baseball team. :) ).

Whenever said it in my head, I pronounced it like "Jay" though I suppose it could sound like "eye."

Edit, Response To Below Post By Feagildin: Well, that's really cool.

Hmm, when did this thread devolve into a discussion of Carrot Tops? :confused:

I in the bright sunlight have red highlights myself so... :p

On-Topic: My username comes from my first West End Games Star Wars D6 RPG character... a green eyed, fiery redhead BTW! :xp:

She started out as a force sensitive Bounty Hunter/Cyborg, but the addition of force skills and powers changed all that forever. At her 'retirement' her Force skills were quite powerful, and she has enough forces to conquer the galaxy, but that never was really her goal. ;)

Now 'No-Name' on the other hand, one of the party members of our group, he is the one to watch, them psychotic Tusken Raiders are dangerous. :eek:

I haven't made up my username specifically for these forums, I actually use it almost everywhere. I thought of it when I was in seventh grade of elementary (13 years old) and here's how it goes:

igy - add one more g between the 'i' and the 'y' and you get my nickname

man - because I'm THE man.

I left out the 'the' though. ;)

Edit: Lately I've started using DrIggy in some places.

Well... one isn't a prime number :xp:.

May wanna re-read the post ;)

While it's true that the number "1" isn't a prime number.. Prime stated that He was divisible by himself and the number "1"...

A positive integer that has exactly two positive integer factors = Prime :D

May wanna re-read the post ;)

While it's true that the number "1" isn't a prime number.. Prime stated that He was divisible by himself and the number "1"...

A positive integer that has exactly two positive integer factors = Prime :D

He also said he was first. So I was presuming that that meant he was the number one. Oh well.

Archived