Home

Females

Kalith Tyer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just look at the picture you've just posted, the bar in AOTC, the costume he designed for Padme in AOTC (along with that white bodysuite thing), the tonika sisters in ANH (maybe), Leia in ROTJ and some of the others in Jabba's palace. The guy's a 'boner'fied perv.

Last time I checked George Lucas wasn't the costume designer. :p

As to who's the most sexy. Han... oh sexiest female okay, Mara Jade. Described as being beautiful and deadly. How is that not provocative?

Ann & Tann Gella - the twilek twins in TPM :) Twice the sexeh :p I remember seeing GL riding with them on a golf buggy on set in TPM (in one of the webdocs). He seemed quite pleased - as I would be too :D

twilek_twins.jpg

mtfbwya

Seconded!

Though Aura Sing, Secura and Padme are also nice.

In Universe though, there are too many nice ones to choose from, with things like Jade and Mirax and Jarael and and Tenel Ka and Deliah and Visas and even Darth Talon(sexy Lethan Twi'lek with tattoos, yum)... oh my!

Her. Have another image.

Yaddle.jpg

:naughty:

"That is so disgusting it should not even exist." - Pottsie

"The picture in your sig is punishable by being stabbed to death. With a spoon." - Hallucination

"I want my mommy, that's terrifying!" - Davin Qe-Kora

"Heeelllp! My brain's melting!" - RC-1162

Those are far more appropriate if used here

Ok, some female who got stuck up a hole for centuries, probably without taking a bath. I won't consider that a "clean ride"

Granted, her background is quite interesting.

It is good to see other yodaoids around, and a female(possably) one to boot. Still, we don't know the name of the species. And yes I know anyone who find out the species name of them would be instantly kidnaped by sithspawns and "processed" personally by GL or something. GL is quite protective when it comes to this species.

Archived