Home

WTF of all time

edlib

That reminds me of a joke.

Three guys and a girl are marooned on a desert island. After one week, the girl is so ashamed of what she's doing, she killed herself.

After another week, the guys are so ashamed of what they're doing, they bury her.

After yet another week, they're so ashamed of what they're doing, they dug her up again.

That reminds me of a joke.

Three guys and a girl are marooned on a desert island. After one week, the girl is so ashamed of what she's doing, she killed herself.

After another week, the guys are so ashamed of what they're doing, they bury her.

After yet another week, they're so ashamed of what they're doing, they dug her up again.

I lol'd.

:barf:

...That the one?

I do believe this thread deserves the title "WTF of All Time", and it will never be de-throned. :disaprove

Gawd, would I want to kill whoever raped a dead friend of mine.

Yeah; I already consider rape among the worst crimes committable, but this.... is simply beyond description.

:barf:

...That the one?

You got it! Thanks! :thmbup1:

I typically only use a tiny amount of smileys in my posts... and I hate to have to open that window to look thru the list of the dozens we have for the others I don't use as often. (Like I just did to find the "Thumbs Up" one I just used.)

That should be a pretty easy one to remember tho... "barf"...

Archived