Home

Caffeine anyone?

John Galt

Soda: Dr. Pepper.

Tea: Lipton Ice Tea es good too. I make tea all the time, luv the stuff. My grandma has some really great tea, I'm going to ask her what type she had mixed up last time I saw her...

Coffee: Heck no, coffee's gross!

Energy Drink: I can't stand them, they're revolting.

Coffee - Just plain old black. I only like it occasionally.

Soda - Christ I drink more soda than any human should. Coke/Dew are my favs.

Energy Drink - Don't like these a whole lot but Amp'd, Monster, and Vault are really good.

Tea - I'm American. Don't drink the stuff. Does a Green Tea Frappucino from Starbucks count?

Coffee: Starbucks Komodo Dragon Blend. Only available online, last I had it. Failing that, Dunkin Donuts breakfast blend. Failing that, Wawa dark roast. Failing that? Hell, Maxwell House. Is it dark dark brown? Is it strong? Give it to me with a lot of sugar and enough cream to make it tan and we're good to go.

Tea: Earl Grey. @Aash Li: think tea isn't caffeinated? Try eight cups of this on for size, hon.

Soda: GOOD LORD DO YOU NEED TO ASK. Vanilla Coke when available. Coke Classic if not. In vast mother****ing quantities. Do not offer ONE if that is all you have to offer, knowhutimean

Energy Drink: Seizure. Yeah, not okay. I AM a rockstar. I do not DRINK Rockstar.

Tea - I'm American. Don't drink the stuff.

Guess that means you're not southern? :)

it's not caffeinated, but Jones soda is awesome, as is Stewarts. And there's a regional brand called Cheerwine, around North Carolina and southern Virginia, that's really good too.

Haven't taken a drink of soda or an energy drink since I started getting really well into shape about a year ago (cut out chocolate and all sweets out of my diet too). I will occasionally have black coffee or plain herbal tea, but I don't really care for either. Lately I've been living off of fruit juice and water :D.

mountain-dew.jpg

I drink quite a bit, and usually have at least a 2L if I'm partying.

sobe-no-fear-gold-780569.jpg

I'll have a sobe or two at work if it's not too hot out...

tn_IMGP0430.JPG

That would keep me awake for several minutes!

I've had a few different energy drinks, don't usually need them that much, so I just drink whatever I like the taste of.

Redbull = the suck (drink a sobe, and redbull will forever taste like vomit)

As far as soda goes, I generally hate cola flavored drinks, and most other dark brown colored pops (dr pepper), with the exception of a well made root beer.

No interest in coffee. Mountain Dew is suffucient.

I'll drink almost any kind of juice though.

Coffee- Black with cream and alot of sugar (3+ bags), with a little ice or water to cool it down...burnt my mouth too many times. :(

Soda- Mountain Dew

Energy Drink- Mountain Dew MDX, Monster, Sobe's No Fear, and Rockstar (drank 2 in a row once when i was working at a listerine distribution factory....i was a machine!!

Tea- hot with milk and half a cup of sugar

Am I the only one that is no longer affected by caffiene anymore?

I think because of my copious amounts of Coke that I have drinken in my life, caffiene and sugar don't do anything to me anymore. People are always saying how much an energy drink wakes them up, but I can drink one and feel no difference.

Coffee: a nice dark arabic blend. 1 teaspoon sugar and light cream

Soda: Mountain Dew

Energy Drink: (tie) Bawls & Monster: Khaos

Tea: Earl Grey or Chai Tea. can't drink that stuff cold.

@John Galt - actually, Cheerwine originated in South Carolina and spread north a bit. your right, though; its definitely one of the best sodas out there. ;)

@Jedi_Knight_707 - so, to be American is to drink something aside from tea?? :eyeraise:

down here in South Carolina, sweet iced tea is definitely *the* drink that everybody (except for my family) drinks. i can't stand the stuff, but down here, we don't even call it sweet iced tea. instead, its just "tea". ;)

Archived