Home

I bid thee farewell

jebbers

Wow man. I'm sorry to hear that. I personally could not live without the Internet, technology, or being instantly contactable.

And as said before, I'm sure you'll come back here. Never say never.

;)

And I wish you a belated Happy Birthday!

- PR-0927

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I lived in the woods for about a month last summer and the summer before and it was definitely my favorite time of the entire year and every summer I look forward to going back there.

Yeah, you tell me that when the killer mutant bears begin to come after you with pneumatic drills and chainsaws. And when the trees start trying to stomp you, laughing at your helplessness.

*bad outdoor memories*

*curls up and cries*

Yeah, you tell me that when the killer mutant bears begin to come after you with pneumatic drills and chainsaws. And when the trees start trying to stomp you, laughing at your helplessness.

Well when the bears come I'll just call in my raptor cavalry!

But so far I think I'll enjoy living back home. It's quiet, no real laws there, I won't have to worry about going to jail for not cutting the lawn, my grandma and grandpa will be my neighbors, and I'll be able to hang out with my friends out there more often.

This is looking better and better.

Well when the bears come I'll just call in my raptor cavalry!

But so far I think I'll enjoy living back home. It's quiet, no real laws there, I won't have to worry about going to jail for not cutting the lawn, my grandma and grandpa will be my neighbors, and I'll be able to hang out with my friends out there more often.

This is looking better and better.

[sings]

Always look on the bright side of life!

Always look on the briiiggght siiide of life!

[/sings]

Archived