Home

Which 2008 Movies are you looking forward to the most?

Sabretooth

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and other strange things kids took for granted.

I must have been a weirdo then because I always wanted to know why they hid behind masks and why Snake Eyes never spoke and whatnot.

And to show my ultra-nerdiness, that version of Snakes Eyes outfit didnt show up until the last season of GI Joe, before that I think he wore goggles or something... his first outfit was kinda plain and blah. And he had a wolf companion when he got the new cooler outfit.

I think y'all should do yourselves a favour and go see In Bruges. Personally, it's my favourite movie thus far that is been released in 2008.

Since I'm Belgian myself, I know exactly where this movie comes from (literally), and it looks funny as f***!

"You must be the worst tourist ever!"

- "If I was retarded and grew up on a farm, Bruges might impress me, but I didn't, so it doesn't!"

Since I'm Belgian myself, I know exactly where this movie comes from (literally), and it looks funny as f***!

"You must be the worst tourist ever!"

- "If I was retarded and grew up on a farm, Bruges might impress me, but I didn't, so it doesn't!"

Haha. Yar. The movie was ****in' great.

I went to see it for a third time earlier today. :3

*grumbles*

I might watch it once...maybe...but I'm certainly not going to pay for it. :p

The theater thing is just a (rather unsubtle) marketing scheme.

But that's only my spite reason. I have other reasons. ;)

Oh, and I just found out there's going to be an Arrested Development movie in 2009. :D

Archived