Home

Which 2008 Movies are you looking forward to the most?

Sabretooth

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indy and Prince Caspian were the only two on my list until I realized that Half-Blood Prince would also come out next year.

Re: Batm[e]n...Although Bale's character is by far the most interesting and probably the best-acted of the series, I'm always going to have a soft spot for Michael Keaton's. It's some of the best acting of his career (if not his best movie--tho it's certainly out of character for him given the bulk of his resume) and I thought Tim Burton's direction, style and tone were completely appropriate to the series (or franchise, if you prefer).

All that being said, I'm not too fired up about Dark Knight, at least not yet. I mean, how can it get better than weaponized hallucinogens?

• 2 months later...

well, so far there hasn't been much i've wanted to see except Cloverfield (which i didn't get to see), and The Bank Job which came out this weekend. hopefully, the rather uneventful start will culminate into one heck of a good summer. its not like there isn't some good stuff on down the line, either. in fact, if i've got my info correct, May is going to be one of the best times of the past couple years for some big movies.

coming in May:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (May 22)

Iron Man (May 2)

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (May 16)

and The Dark Knight was also supposed to come out in May, but the release date might be pushed back due to Heath Ledger's passing.

other movies i'm looking forward to:

WALL-E

The Incredible Hulk

Archived