Home

Lamest Games In the Land

CHOP-E

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this is for one games, but I have a few I thought were completely lame:

- Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft pwns it.

- Star Wars EAW. I tried it as part of Best of PC and it was crud.

- Not particulally bothered about Star Wars Republic Commando, could of been improved though.

- The Simpsons game.

- Call of Duty and all the sequels.

- Medal of Honour and all the sequels

- MASS EFFECT Lol Jokin! :lol:

- The Movies

- Forza Motorsport.

- Doom 3

- Chronicles of Riddick

- Ninja Gaiden

- Prince of Persia and all the sequels.

Do you even like games? Because all of those games are good

I know this is for one games, but I have a few I thought were completely lame:

- Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft pwns it.

- Star Wars EAW. I tried it as part of Best of PC and it was crud.

- Not particulally bothered about Star Wars Republic Commando, could of been improved though.

- The Simpsons game.

- Call of Duty and all the sequels.

- Medal of Honour and all the sequels

- MASS EFFECT Lol Jokin! :lol:

- The Movies

- Forza Motorsport.

- Doom 3

- Chronicles of Riddick

- Ninja Gaiden

- Prince of Persia and all the sequels.

Game-heretic :p

Final Fantasy X-2

after the awesomeness that was FFX(IMO) I have to admit being a but sour when I played FFX2...Yuna a pop star....FFS. I can see how 15yo japanese girls would have thought it was awesome-o :p

I hear FF12 bought back some of that FF nostalgia(story wise), even despite the different battle system...but I havent played it since I sold my ps2 :(

mtfbwya

Simply misunderstood... and not for people with Y chromosomes!

I thought that those ladies of YRP on really small clothes (If you can find any on Rikku) were supposed to be enjoyed by the manly side of the Force. That did get me happy. The game didn't. :xp:

I hear FF12 bought back some of that FF nostalgia(story wise), even despite the different battle system...but I havent played it since I sold my ps2

Imagine a real Final Fantasy with the creator of the marvelous storyline of FF Tactics. That's XII. And you're missing something.

And the battle system is enjoyable.

But no RTS beats the first Age of Empires except for StarCraft

I have one thing to say to that comment, Warlords Battlecry II. Best RTS, and my fav game, EVAR!!

Now my most hated game, Wow and Runescape, or anyy MMORPG for that matter. They are all utter garbage. They should do to them what they did to the Atari 2600 E.T games, crush them all and bury them somewher in New Mexico.

Ok...

Personnally I like Halo 1-3... It's not the best and not the worst, IMO; as it's a nice little action-packed story throughout the games...

Not to mention that if there were no halo franchise, there'd be no redvsblue, a youtube comedy soap opera based on Halo that I find hilarious.

I'm not sure how I forgot this (and thankfully, I have no personal experience with this game), but I doubt that
has any competition here.

Hahaha! Its funny because its so freakin' anus :lol: I'm guessing it took at least three days, coffee breaks included, to develop the game.

I actually liked Age of Mythology as a spin off of Age of Empires. But no RTS beats the first Age of Empires except for StarCraft

Eh, I liked Age of Empires 2; that game is a classic for me. If only I hadn't lost my cd....

Runescape looks like trash....

Another lame game [iMO] was Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine.

Archived