Home

Sex captor fathered daughter's children

Nedak

It amazes me how sick people can be. I'd really like to know what goes through a person's mind, so he decides to imprison and rape his own child. How crazy... oh, I'm sorry, "mentally disturbed" do you have to be to do something like that to your own flesh and blood?

*Looks at article*

*Looks at africa*

*Curses media sensasionalism*

oh please, you can only take hearing about another 10,000 Rawandan kids dying before you stop caring. I gave up on Africa long ago, yes, I am aware of the problems over there, but many of the problems over there can be helped by fixing problems here. If people would start paying attention to their own country instead of others then we might actually get something done.

It's not that I can be bothered to care much about the deaths in Africa, it's just that it's far more cost effective to save people there, and hence believe we should focus our aparently limited amount of "care" there and get something done. When some richies get screwed up/ end up dead, it's generaly far more expensive to prevent it, and so I can't be bothered to care, much less do anything.

On-topic: lock him up. Or as one of the biker's in PeeWee's Big Adventure said..."I say we stomp him, then we tattoo him, then we hang him and then we kill him". :D

off-topic: frankly, stopping a "richie" from offing himself would be far less costly than trying to "save" Africa. If we can't make the Iraqis clean up their act, or the Middle East in general, how do you propose to clean up an entire continent full of wrecked countries?

It's not that I can be bothered to care much about the deaths in Africa' date=' it's just that it's far more cost effective to save people there, and hence believe we should focus our aparently limited amount of "care" there and get something done. When some richies get screwed up/ end up dead, it's generaly far more expensive to prevent it, and so I can't be bothered to care, much less do anything.[/quote']

what? less costly? Numerous countries have thrown money, activists, and troops at Africa for decades and it hasn't improved. Not to mention that politics with China and international businesses with no moral scruples like DeBeers are preventing the situation from improving as well.

Billions have been invested in Africa and none of that has been repaid, either in simple improvement of standards of living or in mitigation of violence.

Oh topic: I heard about this guy about a week ago. nasty nasty stuff.

Nah, the guillotine is actually quick, humane and practically impossible to botch. I'd rather be guillotined than gassed, electrocuted or lethally injected.

I don't advocate torture or death by fellow inmates even for monsters like this guy. That's what Hell is for. :devsmoke:

Do they have a guillotine that small for that guy?
:lol:

Nah, the guillotine is actually quick, humane and practically impossible to botch. I'd rather be guillotined than gassed, electrocuted or lethally injected.

unless the blade is dull. Then it's kinda ineffective, or at least much more painful. If you want some horrible tortures, the Spanish Inquisition is a constant source of effective solutions like the "Spanish Tickler".

What this guy did was reprehensible yes, but can we please not turn this into a thread of our favorite torture/death methods? Discussion of such things really goes nowhere constructive and a few of you have crossed into the no-no territory with your descriptions.

Keep it PG-13, please. Thanks.

He and is his wife can burn, I just feel for his poor Daughter and her inbred children... I hope they can find some kind of peace, and a life after this atrocity :(

His wife?

What the heck did she do?

She didn't even know that her daughter was being held captive in the basement.

_EW_

His wife?

What the heck did she do?

She didn't even know that her daughter was being held captive in the basement.

_EW_

Unlikely, Three of her "missing" Daughter's Children were brought in to the Upstairs family... he built a hatch leading to the basement behind the cooker? she must be completely oblivious or she Knew

I heard about this last week. It's just sick. The daughter has been locked up from her 18-19 to 42, can you imagine that? I also think it can't be possible for the wife to be ignorant of what happened all these years in that house.

If the guy was domineering enough to keep his wife out of the celler by telling her 'not to go there', she may very well have not gone there. If he was capable of doing that to his own daughter, what was he doing to his wife before his daughter came along? The daughter obviously had been threatened with her life and her kids' lives if she told anyone about what happened (hence her reluctance to say anything until the police assured her they'd protect her and her children). It is likely that he was very abusive to his wife as well, and she did whatever she was told to minimize the abuse she would receive.

Archived