Home

which party member did you think was the coolest in TSL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a lot of characters I liked that I'd liked them to have done a bit more with (Ex: Atton pretty much disappears from the face of the plot after Telos except for his moment or two in the spotlight on Nar Shaddaa. Hell, he spends the whole of Dxun trapped in the cockpit. Disciple disappears from the face of the plot approximately thirty seconds after you get him except for one or two of the Ebon Hawk cutscenes, which are apparently very important to the Nihilus story thread.)

But Mandalore felt vaguely finished (escpecially if you do Dxun as your third planet, as then he has no "I'm just tagging along" time, plus he always seemed like he should be an "end game" NPC) because then he got to wrap up his little Mandalorian Crusade plot and kick ass on the Ravager. Give him an axe or two and he's the king of cool. T3 gets an honourary mention for electrocuting HK. If that isn't cool, nothing is.

I totally agree, atton was cool, but his past made him to "involved" with the politics of what was happening, while Han was always just a smuggler bad ass who considered the Imperials as just another thing he had to outrun.

Actually, I think Solo was a former Imperial that rescued Chewbacca, hence the life debt.

• 2 months later...

Mira, hands down. She is an all around good player. Good with blasters, not to mention she is the only one who can use wrist mounted rockets and darts. How cool is that? Plus she is not all uptight like some of the other party members and does not fawn over male exile like Brianna. She tells exile to get away, or she'll shoot him in the head and dump him out the airlock. :D She has an interesting background with the Mando Wars and whatnot.

That and her outfit :naughty:. No funky hoods or bulky robes for Mira.

~HOP

Mira, hands down. She is an all around good player. Good with blasters, not to mention she is the only one who can use wrist mounted rockets and darts. How cool is that? Plus she is not all uptight like some of the other party members and does not fawn over male exile like Brianna. She tells exile to get away, or she'll shoot him in the head and dump him out the airlock. :D She has an interesting background with the Mando Wars and whatnot.

That and her outfit :naughty:. No funky hoods or bulky robes for Mira.

~HOP

I love Mira's attitude/spirit first. I also love the fact that she can walk through a mine field unscathed. She is my favorite.

The best developed character is Kreia.

I love Mira's attitude/spirit first. I also love the fact that she can walk through a mine field unscathed. She is my favorite.

The best developed character is Kreia.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention the Point Guard feat which allows Mira to walk through mines unharmed. Yeah, you have to love her spirit. Some good voice acting too - kudos to Emily Berry.

True Kreia is the most developed. I would say she is the best character idea, as she is so much more complicated than the rest. She was well wriiten and voiced.

Still think Mira is the coolest though :D

~HOP

Obviously Mira's the coolest.

Because it's just... obvious, like I mentioned above. >_>

But if she weren't it, I think it'd be Bao-Dur :^: because he's cool and collected buuut still all 'grr' when it comes to certain subjects.

So yes, I just named my favourite characters, basically. But they are the cool ones in my opinion.

Yeh I liked Bao as well. Too bad most of his stuff was cut out or not completed. He had the potential to be so much better. Although, when it gets to the point that all you can say to him is never mind, it gets annoying. And he's a Zabrak...that get him some cool points, right there. :) Still...

Mira FTW!

~HOP

Yeh I liked Bao as well. Too bad most of his stuff was cut out or not completed. He had the potential to be so much better. Although, when it gets to the point that all you can say to him is never mind, it gets annoying. And he's a Zabrak...that get him some cool points, right there. :) Still...

Mira FTW!

~HOP

Amen!

I think Brianna was a fairly complex character. One fanfiction described how everyone in TSL followed the exile because she and they shared a wound of some kind. Brianna's beliefs that her father and the Exile endured the same fate seemed very powerful. Her character was further enhanced by how her sisters regarded her badly because of her heritage. This was underutilized, but could have lead to a much greater subplot.

Ah, he didn't said he wasn't, just that Kreia was more.

Heh, fair enough.

Still, I will always feel that, like much of the K2 party, was underused and thus felt like an idiot.

Eh, not any more underused than the K1 party, which is just a bunch of undeveloped archetypes, but never mind that.

Atton...eh, what I find interesting about him is that he's spent so much time trying to block out everyone else that he's lost his sense of identity. It's quite interesting.

One fanfiction described how everyone in TSL followed the exile because she and they shared a wound of some kind.

That's...erm...not true, but never mind that.

Her character was further enhanced by how her sisters regarded her badly because of her heritage. This was underutilized, but could have lead to a much greater subplot.

Unfortunately the fight between Brianna and her sisters was cut along with the rest of the game's ending. *sighs*

Eh, not any more underused than the K1 party, which is just a bunch of undeveloped archetypes, but never mind that.

Could you please develop? Because not only once that perpassed my mind.

Atton...eh, what I find interesting about him is that he's spent so much time trying to block out everyone else that he's lost his sense of identity. It's quite interesting.

Not that his backstory is not interesting, but it just happens to fast and ends too fast.

Bah, never mind. You don't want to hear me babble, trust me. ;)

Not that his backstory is not interesting, but it just happens to fast and ends too fast.

Eh, true. To be fair, K1 did take things slower (in a good way), though I found the characters of K2 to be more interesting overall. Maybe the developers of K3 will manage to combine the best of both games.

Though I liked Kreia the best as a character. Honestly T3 was probably the coolest thing ever in TSL. Gameplay wise he was far better than everyone else till they hit level 10, and he also gets two solo missions all to himself. And he kills three HK-50s? Awesome:D

I personally thought HK and Atton were the coolest, mainly due to my Sith-like nature. If I wasn't, I would choose Atton and Brianna.

Really? Cause I do agree with you to some degree.

But overall, the most interesting Character in KOTOR II has got to be Kriea and The Exile.

The Exile, has a dark past, and has a more personality then Revan (In KOTOR I, but I blame BioWare for that part) and the relationships between Revan and The Exile, are left as a plot twist for a KOTOR III (Which I hope is true, and all this is just my opinion)

But, I still like Revan, I just don't like how BioWare made him in KOTOR I. In KOTOR II he's more developed then he was in KOTOR I, so its a tie between Revan and The Exile in my opinion.

And Kriea, there is nothing to be said about her. Period. :)

Okay, sit back while I type a long post.

First off, Mission, she's just a 14 years old and she's only useful on Taris. After the whole brother side quest, she's as useless as a garbage bag.

Second, Juhani was added at the last minute of the game. She has the most useless dialogue in the whole game, and half of her story was cut, so there isn't any needs to get her in your party. Just kill her, that's all I do.

Third, Zaalabar is the third useless party member in KOTOR I. He has no personalty, all he does is growls, and after Kashyyyk, there isn't any more need of him.

T3-M4, is useless in KOTOR I, but he makes up for it in KOTOR II. But still useless in KOTOR I.

The only interesting party members in KOTOR I are Carth, Bastila, Jolee, HK-47 and Mandalore. That's it, there isn't anymore interesting characters then them. Everyone else is generic.

In KOTOR II, there are only two party members that aren't that useful, GOTO and Bao-Dur. Atton, was complex. His story is very interesting, and is not the way you make it out to be.

Handmaiden is very unique and interesting again, if you ACTUALLY talk to her, and pay attention, then you'll find out more about Revan, Malak, the wars and stuff.

I don't even need to go over other characters. I'll stop rambling now.

Archived