Home

TSL Remake for the PC and X-box 360.

Revan 411

Not sure if there is a topic like this already but if there is then give me a link to it.

Anyway one time i was playing TSL on my 360 and was wondering ''hmm maybe lucasarts should remake the game for xbox 360'' and then was wondering if anyone eles would agree with me on that so thats why i want your opions so we can start a pettion online for that.

I was thinking the same thing then a minor problem with it popped into my head. REMAKES SUCK!(sorry for the caps, they were needed to emphasize my point)

Not all remakes sucks some are pretty nice and well done. And if a re-raleased kotor 2 comes out then it would make fans of lucasarts happy till kotor 3 comes out.

Not all remakes sucks some are pretty nice and well done. And if a re-raleased kotor 2 comes out then it would make fans of lucasarts happy till kotor 3 comes out.

Not really, if they release the same game again, everyone knows what to expect...

The only KotOR related title i'm interested ini seeing is KotOR III.

• 2 weeks later...

If LucasArts didn't feel like letting Obsidian finish it the first time, there's no chance they're going to have them re-make it.

Now if they remade a game that deserved to be remade... like Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2, TIE Fighter, etc, then I'd be all for it. But TSL is only 4 years old. It's not old enough to warrant a re-make yet, even if it was a good enough game to warrant it (which frankly I don't think it is).

You dont need to re-release a game to fix the bugs. That's what patches are for. And what's wrong with the graphics? They're as good as they ever were.

Starting a petition won't do anything, even if it was worth re-making the game.

They didn't listen to petitions for a new Monkey Island (which is Lucasart's most successful, original series, IMO), and they haven't listened to petitions for a JK4 (not that it's needed). The only KOTOR related thing Lucasarts should do is make another one, if they really wanted to.

They'd be much better making a brand new one than simply polishing up a game that, as many have said, wasn't that great in the first place.

Hey King Kong was an awesome remake.

Yeah, it was. But at least they waited 70 years to remake it.

I agree with Inyri.

I just wish X-Wing would get remade to work well on a non-MS-DOS system!

But, yeah, if the bugs were fixed and some all usable restored content was included, then I know I'd fork over the money for it.

But, if I were to chose, than X-Wing, TIE-Fighter, DF1, DF2, etc. would be the first choices...

I don't see the point in ever remaking any game. If they're going to spend some time, they might as well spend a bit more in order to just make a new game. That would be much better received.

And CAD is right. It's only 4 years old. A patch to fix the bugs would be better. Luckily we have one ourselves that's 23 bugs away from a release.

_EW_

• 2 months later...

I was going to say I play on my 360 I can't really get any restored content, patches ect. to finish the game and fix it.

If they remake it, they should do it on the 360 only, and sell it relativly cheap, they should just do it so the Xbox owners out there who don't have Xbox live (I'm not sure what content is available on XBL anyways) can see what the game should have been.

But I'd much rather see K3 single player fun and made by Bioware.

It would also be nice to have TSL on a dvd so that you dont have to use 4 cd's when installing it. That would be a good excuse to come out with another version of it and update it. If they did make an xbox360 version it would be just like any other game for the xbox that they updated to the 360 which I think theyve done for a few games out there.

Archived