Home

Revan's Flowing Cape & Belt (K1 & TSL)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALL RIGHT FOLKS, THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

AT 9:27 AM, FRIDAY, THE 12TH OF JUNE, 2009, ALL 18,001 FRAMES OF THE SUPERMODEL WERE COMPLETED!

This mod will be sent for review at KotOR Files today or tomorrow, and hopefully uploaded sometime next week. I may upload it at another website until it is uploaded.

:eek:

Excellent Sithspecter! Must have been an incredible amount of work - great to read that it's done!

Right now, I need someone who has a decent system (and some experience) to create a promotional video and some screenshots for me. (My graphics card is ancient, and doesn't display any shiny stuff, and some people thought that this mod made the rest of the game that way, plus the screenies look better that way)

Truly awesome!

Although.... did I not see a little bit of flowing cape action going on in BoS:SR? The Revan/Malak cutscene where they enter the Dantooine Rakatan Temple seemed somewhat "enhanced"... when I saw that, I figured that this mod was coming quickly!

Great job SS, and thank you!

Weird, I have been away from KOTOR for ages and just decided to play again today!

What are the odds that the mod I wanted above all others for this playthrough would be finished today?!

KOTORfiles better not take too long to upload it or I just might cry. :'(

P.S. I love you SithSpectre and Settoken

It's not me. He hasn't sent it to me yet :indif:

EDIT: Guys, I just finished recording

Because of the size of the videos this may take a while... I'm uploading screenshots soon!

EDIT 2: I've finished uploading the pictures and video, waiting for the video to process, I'm not going to link to the album just yet, I'm not sure if Sithspector wants to post them up himself.

While I'm waiting on Mr. Shadow to send me the screenshots, I decided to post some of my own. Remember that the model will still have the shaders and proper TXI, my computer just doesn't display it.

Also, I have fixed the camera and force lightning issues of the model, and I am currently working on adding all the proper sounds to the model.

anim001.jpg

anim002.jpg

anim003.jpg

anim004.jpg

anim005.jpg

anim006.jpg

anim007.jpg

anim008.jpg

Wow, SithSpecter this is...EPIC. Words cannot express how awesome this is.

After watching the YouTube videos, I want to try this mod out...or rather create permanent space for it in my override more than anything.

As for Mod of the Year, I honestly can't decide if either this or BOSSR should get it. BOSSR is the most epic expansion mod ever, but this is the most epic gameplay fix ever.

I say you and Silveredge9 should tie for it, considering that both mods complement each other.

But then again, I'll probably change my mind once I see Revan's flowing cape and belt on my own screen. :D

Legendary work, SithSpecter. Can't wait for the same level of quality in the Sleheyron RP.

Archived