Home

PC or not

Do you want TFU for PC?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want TFU for PC?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I would get it if did come out for PC because I think the console gameplay would be better but I know there are many who want it for PC and it would help improve what people thought of LA, so I guess yes.

Everyone wants TFU for PC...

There are about 27 threads below this one that speak of it. Too bad LA has explicitly stated there will never be a TFU for the PC.

So...although i'd gladly vote 'yes' it will not happen and is basically irrelevant. :(

I personally think that LA might have a deal with $0NY of some sort... hence the focus on developing games on P$3 first from now on. Its probably $0NY's desperate moves to curry help from the big companies hoping that their console will not be the "female dog" of 360.

As for PC, its never said that they can't change their mind a year later and release a pc version when everyone got the console copy and the comps are far superior.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out about this game and my original excitement was erased by the fact its not going to be out on PC.

I'm never going to buy a console. EVER. First and Last console I ever owned was NES. I'm very happy with playing games on my PC, I don't see why I should change this.

I'm a huge SW fan and own every Star Wars game there is (and I dont normally "purchase" my games so that says something about how I feel for SW)

But if Lucasarts doesn't want my money thats fine with me.

Archived