Home

Nude Maid Takes Off With $40k in Jewels

Shem

Well unlike guys, girls do have an extra... umm... slot to hide stuff in. xD

:dev7: That was the funniest thing I've heard in a few days. Thanks for that, Aash! :p

*fumbles around looking for the THREAD OF THE YEAR button in moderation panel*

Quote for truth. Complete, utter Truth.

that guy clearly tries to trick the insurance

also, the girl is of course his love affair and he wants to get rid of his wife anyway, because she's laying the gardener for almost nine years now

yap, world's that simple

I'm going with this. Also the son runs drugs between third world nations and Boise, Idaho.

Turn it off, TURN IT OFF! Not that I'm going to ask it to be, but why hasn't this been killed by moderators? Is it because the only one who read it wants it to be the thread of the year?...

Now that we've determined the employer's logic (he must be an idiot). How about the employee and the whole "why would you..." I have to say, she did make off with all the money, didn't she? Seems logical enough.

I'd do anything clothed for $200 an hour! Unclothed, no, because nobody want's to see my fat pouch.

Well, cleaning naked for $200 an hour seems to be easy money. Well, as long as your hardware don't get caught during the work process.

Plus, anyone hiring such services should most definitely do quality control with a watchful eye.

Its like hiring a stripper then go play halo instead. Speaking of which, maybe the employer IS playing halo. :lol:

Not that I'm going to ask it to be, but why hasn't this been killed by moderators?
'Twas because I didn't get a chance to enjoy this thread last week. I remember seeing the words "Nude Maid" and thinking oh I'm glad there's a thread like that. Still never maid time to read it.

I like how they called her a person of interest. :)

Archived