Home

True Patriot Love...

It's July 1st, so all of my fellows out there know what that means...

IT'S CANADA DAY!!!

Break out the fireworks my fellow Canadians, and get ready to celebrate 141 years of Canadian awesomeness! :D

Anyone have any special plans for the big day? I'm having a bunch of friends over for a steak barbecue and a trip to the park for fireworks. :D How 'bout the rest of you?

Errr...I'm working today :xp: Several of us at the office wanted to take a long weekend instead :p (Did the same thing last week for the St-Jean in Quebec).

That's cool, I guess. It does mean that you'll be partying on July 4 though.... ;)

Can I par-tay with you Canadian folks if I'm French Canadian by heritage...? :p

I don't think they'd mind... hell, I just love going on vacations in Canada, and I'm celebrating.... :D

_EW_

Canada is to the US

as a Wife is to a Whipped Husband

Alright, I know I participated myself, but can we refrain from the spiteful analogies, please? It happens every time I post a Canada Day thread, but if I were to do it in an Independence Day thread, I'd have all of you down my throat like there's no tomorrow. I'll stop if you stop.

kthxbai

Alright, I know I participated myself, but can we refrain from the spiteful analogies, please? It happens every time I post a Canada Day thread, but if I were to do it in an Independence Day thread, I'd have all of you down my throat like there's no tomorrow. I'll stop if you stop.

kthxbai

Not entirely true, Doctor. If you did it in a July 4 thread I'd defend you, at least.

I'm impartial enough about my country to be able to joke :D

_EW_

Spiteful? Nah man, I'm joking. I'd rather live in Canada the the United States right now. I was planning to do the same thing at a 4th of July thread.

Archived