Home

Burnseyy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't say I feel tempted to cary around bits of scrap metall in my body' date=' so I think I'll pass unless Ms right tells me otherwise:D[/quote']

least it aint one of those stretcher tunnel things.

>.<''

i know someone with a 50mm one.

I heard that the middle of the tongue has little to no feeling...any truth to that?:confused:
Allegedly.

The piercer that I worked for and I had many conversations, but I don't think that rumor ever came up. I can say that my tongue piercing was mostly painless (a little residual swelling, etc).

well if you ARE thinking of getting a piercing, don't fall into the 'piercing addiction' ;)

you get one and think its cool, so you get another, and another, and another....

before you know it your face IS a piercing.

o.0

Where was this advice when I was 20? :)

Its weird how things have changed. Back when I was a teenager in the late 80s/early 90s it was damn near impossible to find someone to pierce anything but your ears. I was a fan of Skid Row at the time (still like their old stuff) and their bassist Rachel Bolan had a nose ring that was connected to his earring by a chain. (see pic)

skid_row.jpg

I wanted to go for that look myself, but there was no one to go to back then to do it. Now it seems that every corner has a tattoo/piercing studio on it and Prince Alberts are the norm. :xp:

I plan on doing an ear piercing and an eyebrow piercing...

But I don't want to look weird and have a hurting face, so I'll think of that....................................................................................................................

Why piercing??? I have a perfect face, no need to ruin it :xp:

^

Quite the charmer they, eh Cygnus? :)

Absolutely, CHARISMA+15, CHARM+20. :shads2:

Dude, I'm old enough to be her grandpa, be real.

I pierced my ears back in the day, but I hardly wear anything anymore.

I'm thinking of getting a tat though. I just can think of any words or symbols that encapsulate me.

Archived