Home

Worst Movie Of All Time

Revan 411

I think B movies should automatically be disqualified from this list. :indif:

With that said, my submission would probably have to be Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. As I was leaving, a buddy asked me what I thought. I told him I'd rather be forced to watch Transformers again.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst Film Ever? Plan 9 From Outer Space.

'nuff said.

So true!

Let's have a sample of the dialogue:

At the funeral of the old man, unknown to his mourners, his dead wife was watching.

Tanna: Eros, do we have to kill them?

Eros: Yes.

Tanna: It seems such a waste.

Eros: Well, wouldn't it be better to kill a few now than, with their meddling, permit them to destroy the entire universe?

Tanna: You're always right, Eros.

Eros: Of course. But those are not my words, those are the words of the Ruler.

Col. Edwards: Why, a particle of sunlight can't even be seen or measured.

Eros: Can you see or measure an atom? Yet you can explode one. A ray of sunlight is made up of many atoms!

Jeff: So what if we do develop this Solanite bomb? We'd be even a stronger nation than now.

Eros: Stronger. You see!? You see!? Your stupid minds! Stupid! Stupid!

Jeff: That's all I'm taking from you! [leaps at Eros]

Lt. Harper: Get back here you jerk! Let him finish.

Pastrami - Still not as bad as Plan 9!
True, but that was from the mind of a man was partial to angora sweaters and brassieres, so it's only natural for him to create off-key works. At least Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was directed by a rather average Hollywood director.

spiderman 3, not only did I have to waste money and time on it, I had to let down my incredibly nice foods teacher who let me leave class 20 minutes early to go watch it.

The hills have eyes was also pretty stupid I thought, one would think that at least a few people would take notice that not only were a lot of people just disappearing while traveling through one area of the desert, but also that scientists with expensive equipment employed by the government were disappearing. Yet no one seems to bother investigating, and no one apparently noticed the giant crater filled with crashed cars, right where everything was disappearing And then the evil guys could survive multiple shotgun blasts, but not getting tackled by a small girl mutant, and falling a few feet. What. The. Hell.

The last movies I'm gonna make fun of are the resident evil ones. Theres a few decent parts in the first two, but 80% of all of the footage in all 3 is just utter rubbish. Zombies coming out of graveyards? Special forces snipers drinking while sniping, and taking head shots against zombies, but hitting the torso only of a giant thing with a huge bullet proof vest but no helmet? Dont even get me started about the third one.

Im gonna add some stuff about Book of Treasures, I watched it 4 times on an air france flight to zurich and it was decent the first time I watched, but it got even more and more absurd the more I watched it. I mean like whoever it was says, he kidnaps the freaking president, which is then pardoned because he helps make some discovery that might help archeology a little. Does that mean that if I like kidnap a senator and discover a planet Ill get a pardon too?

spiderman 3, not only did I have to waste money and time on it, I had to let down my incredibly nice foods teacher who let me leave class 20 minutes early to go watch it.

Hey, hey, hey, I liked Spider Man III. Well, not that much. It wasn't as good as the first two Spider Man films. The Venom character could have been a little more developed, and the Dark side of Spider Man could have been a bit more better then it actually was.

But still, Spider Man III was a okay movie if not good... (In my opinion)

About Book of Treasures, I do agree with you about that and the Resident Evil trilogy.

Oh, here's a movie that was probably the worst ever...

The Original BATMAN movie from the 1960's!

Batman has a bomb that's ticking away in his hands and he's trying to get rid of it. He sees people, he doesn't throw the bomb away, a boat with people, then he sees a couple ducks and doesn't throw away the bomb. It was actually pretty funny in all its cheesiness. :D

Nacho Libre

Anyone says it's a good movie, or even an OK movie, I will backhand you so hard, your grand kids will have imprints of my hand on their cheeks.

It had its laughs. Not even close to Jack Blacks better stuff, but its still Jack Black :p

I hardly ever watch movies unless it has been recomended by inteligent life' date=' so don't kill me for saying the original Star Wars.[/quote']

Nah, I wont kill you. If anything, I sympathize.

I don't exactly hate them, but I don't like them either. New Hope felt rushed and short. Empire Strikes Back was overall good, can't complain about much. Return of the Jedi always leaves me with a bad feeling. Only moment I liked in Return was the conversation between Luke and Darth while they are down on the moon.

Batman has a bomb that's ticking away in his hands and he's trying to get rid of it. He sees people, he doesn't throw the bomb away, a boat with people, then he sees a couple ducks and doesn't throw away the bomb. It was actually pretty funny in all its cheesiness.

C'mere...

Closer...

Closer...

*whispers*

That was the point all along.

You don't want your Grand Kids to have my hand on their cheek, do you? :xp:

I thought it was horrible, the only thing it's good for is quoting, as a movie, I would've rather sat in a pile of dog doo.

Ha ha! Luckily for me I don't plan to birth demons unto this world!

I thought the little sketches of them getting their butts kicked was amusing, but everything else was the "Did they honestly just try to tell that joke?" laughs.

Archived