Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not totally sure what I'm going to talk about with the folks there... "Wow! That really is the best selection of double-ended vibrating butt-plugs I have ever seen for sale!"

As for pics... I'll let M. take care of that. She never shows up anywhere without at least 2 cameras. I'm sure this party will produce enough photographic material for me to be sufficiently mortified and embarrassed for decades to come...

Went back into Boston today. Realized I left the charger to my MacBook in my office. Bought a few more last-minute gifts while I was in town, just to make the trip worth it.

just watched wolverine origins. now i'm all caught up on x-men. think i've changed my favorite superhero movie...mutants are damn cool. :)

going to the gym tomorrow morning. trying not to kill myself but still do around an hour of lifting followed by a 2 mile run on the treadmill. gotta burn off 20 pounds at least.

I'm going out with some friends to see the avatar movie tomorrow night.

not looking forward to christmas eve. 11am-8pm....but then again, i have a job and many people don't, so i'm not mad about it. just not looking forward to the potential of being forced on front register.

my next big purchases for myself will be disposable contact lenses, since i am so sick of these glasses (and my self-awareness of how they don't really fit me anymore) and an oil change (haven't had one in about 9 months...not really an excuse)...

new year's resolutions:

get back in the army by march (or at least get a ship date to bct/osut)

pay off my car

i'd put "get a girlfriend", but last time i did that everything went to hell. maybe i'll put 'get a wife' instead. hahaha yeah right.

M. is telling me now that she may take another gig Christmas Eve... which means she might not be able to go out. So if I want to go to that party, I'd be there alone, not knowing anyone there.

Hmmm... Yeah.

There's a lot of things I'll try... but I don't believe showing up to a party at a fetish shop with a bunch of total strangers is on that list.

Oh well... if she doesn't take the job, I'll probably go. Otherwise, maybe I'll try to meet up with her later and have dinner with her.

Oh... and we are getting close to the point were we need to start to think about next year's thread.

I think it's a given at this point that there will be another... but title idea suggestions are welcome. Such as:

The One Year Thread V: The Phantom Lameness

(So far, that's all I've got...)

Oh... and we are getting close to the point were we need to start to think about next year's thread.

I think it's a given at this point that there will be another... but title idea suggestions are welcome. Such as:

The One Year Thread V: The Phantom Lameness

(So far, that's all I've got...)

how about 'our lameness strikes back' :)

or if we want to keep with the # being one off from the actual movie numer

'we have no hope' :eek:

Just talked to M.:

No fetish XXXMas for me this year. :(

Oh well... probably for the best... I'm sure I would have been hopelessly out of my element anyway.

I'm still trying to figure out some way to meet up with her in the next couple of days, however.

I seriously doubt it... since she still speaks to me. :dozey:

No; she's just struggling with money right now... and when she's offered additional work, she has to take it.

She invited me to a couple of other things in the days following... but I already had plans with my family and other friends. Don't know if I'm going to be able to coordinate those obligations with any of her activities as well.

I am way over sharing details about my life?

Fine I won't tell you about the sexy outfit she bought to wear for me for later when she stays over this saturday night. :giggle1: She is definatly going to get on Santa's naughty list.

Nor that I am hornier then a 3 balled tomcat right now

You people don't like the details I tell you about my life?

Fine I won't tell you about the sexy outfit she bought to wear for me for later when she stays over this saturday night. :giggle1:

Nor that I am hornier then a 3 balled tomcat right now

my wifes home from work for 2 weeks.

do you want to know what position is used daily for my lunchtime 'dessert'?

Worked today, saw scar at Best Buy. No, it pays like 9 bucks an hour and it kinda sucks.

Got christmas eve and chirstmas off. Starting to drink now though, just because the holiday season sucks so bad. I hate people so much.

that's cool you got christmas eve off. i'm pissed i gotta work new years. though i could get away with calling off (snce its finilazed on the computer) i dont really want to lose holiday pay and i'm 1-10 the next day so it's not all bad. eh...i should call off anyway....

Archived