Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usual suspects... awsome movie. after seeing it you will shudder whenever someome mentions Keyser Soze.

ANd keyan, don't be too upset about lack of a relationship. If you really want to fix it you have to do something about it and stop making excuses. My current girlfriend is 44 and the last time she was in a close relationship was 18 years ago... she ended up leaving him with nothing but the clothes on her back and her pick-up

There is ALWAYS someone who has it worse.

The old saying comes to mind. "I complained I had no shoes until I saw a man with no feet"

ANd keyan, don't be too upset about lack of a relationship. If you really want to fix it you have to do something about it and stop making excuses.

What excuses do you think I am making? I am doing literally everything possible to find someone.

My current girlfriend is 44 and the last time she was in a close relationship was 18 years ago... she ended up leaving him with nothing but the clothes on her back and her pick-up

There is ALWAYS someone who has it worse.

The old saying comes to mind. "I complained I had no shoes until I saw a man with no feet"

What are you talking about? I didn't compare my relationship difficulties to anyone. I am fully cognizant of the fact that it could be worse. I mean, I could be edlib for goodness sake :eek:

:joy:

got my month membership to the gym. going to go there as often as i can now. hopefully i can get used to the treadmill, was on it yesterday, it's definitely not as fun as being outside. hopefully it will help my speed though, it's kind of motivating when i can put the speed on to where i need to be running at a certain pace or fall off. :)

What excuses do you think I am making? I am doing literally everything possible to find someone.

as long as when you do you come on here and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overshare the details like KK and R15, I will wish you all the happyness in the world :thmbup1:

muwhahahahahaah

I got my office 90% set up now, now its all about fine tuning furniture locations

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/haunterhaunterhaunter/scovill/office/theoffice.jpg

now all I really need is few more LCD's

If it makes you feel any better, you've got way better potential than I. You're a cool music guy making good money surrounded by college girls. I mean...come on.
Yeah, I know, right?!?? You would think that might actually help... :rolleyes:

But: I also work on average 6 days a week during the Spring and Fall semesters, and most of those shifts keep me out until well after midnight (incl. my commute home.)

My days off are usually spent taking care of the 1,000 errands and chores I have to do around the house that I set aside while working... or just too damn exhausted to get out of my own way... or more likely: both.

Hard to have any kind of life with that schedule... let alone a really active and fantastic love life.

Music colleges tend to be a bit female deficient as well... our population is only about 30% - 70% female-to-male (which is about 20% better than when I was a student there.)

There's also the small matter of a staff member dating a student isn't exactly encouraged. It's not totally against the rules (unless the student is an employee directly under your supervision...) but it is certainly frowned upon in most, if not all cases.

And now I'm 10 years older than you, and approaching the end of my 30's... which certainly isn't making anything easier.

My 30's have been an almost total dead zone in that respect... and that has a lot to do with the fact that my working schedule has always made it damn hard to meet anyone... or then keep it going for any length of time for it to develop into anything.

My natural personality certainly doesn't help either... I'm always super quiet and wary when meeting someone new for the first time.

And I don't seem to have the qualities in my appearance can that drive women into a frenzy of lust, either... or at least from what I can tell. So my personality is all that I have to go on.

I'm starting to think it might just be a lost cause. :(

Worked a Tower Of Power cover band show last night. Fairly easy. Mercifully short.

Didn't get much sleep last night. Feel like crap today. Nothing going on at work that I need to be there for, so I think I'll take it off and try to rest up a bit.

I think he's already on his way back home now, actually.

Slept a lot yesterday... which is probably for the best, since I have a 7am to midnight shift tomorrow.

Hopefully I can get to sleep tonight... but I'll need to be up before 5 at the latest (on the train by 6) so I won't be getting a lot of rest tonight.

let's just say tonight at work i left with a cliff-hanger feeling 'to be continued...' will i get fired for the printer acting up and not being able to get that extra ps tank/rack cleaned? i guess i'll find out on friday!

i really need to stop caring about my job, or find another one. thinking of taking a few days and just going filling out applications at other places just to see if i have what it takes on an application to get an interview. then just start ****ing around on the various lame jobs i can get. just for kicks....hmm i actually think i'll give that a shot.

or i can just stop bitching or get to a doctor and get some good meds.

Archived