Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

I really can't speak for anyone else, but talking about work only goes so far. It's boring...

True.

I've been actually very quiet about my various emotional turmoils lately, actually. There's far more I could post that I've left out.

Pretty much the same here.

I mean, I definately could pour my heart out on my stress levels in the past two weeks of getting laid off

having no money to pay bills

then getting alot of that stress relieved by getting unemployment back so i can pay those bills.

then if you would turn back the clock to about the December - Febuaray peroid where I was living on only my credit card

as much as i didnt want to, I thought that going to unemployment as a last resort of last resorts.

basically made me feel like it was lowering myself and my standards in doing so, someone who is a military veteran, active duty, whom is out of work and becuase of lacking of available employment in *my* area, that i'm stuck with out said employment regardless of what kick ass job I had in the military.

it still hurts to think it is almost for NOTHING.

imho, im sorry to say it, and i sincerely appologise for me stating it, i think female problems are pathetic in these times.

even I was looking for that 'significant other' that i long for (yes before you make navy jokes, i was looking for the opposite sex)

unfortunately i have more pressing problems right now then looking for that 'girl whom my troubles' will melt away when i'm with her.

god so melodramatic... :ugh:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we hit this bar tonight called '*looks on his hand* er...Kildare Rocks in scranton, well it was ****in awesome. cheap strong drinks and tons of drunk women, all of them 21+ pretty good time!!!

i can't wait to go to ocean city, maryland this thursday. :joy:

nice....I just beat Halo 3 on Heroic. I'm soon gonna go for the legendary mode then get all the skulls. :)

went to olive garden with my mom this afternoon, stopped at the mall afterwards and i went into gamestop.....god that place is so run down compared to what it used to be, seriously WHAT THE ****. hardly any big variety of used xbox 360 games, I was hoping to score Force Unleashed for around $20 preowned but didn't even see it anywhere in the store....so i walked out. all those games are the same price at walmart, and i can get NEW for the price of used utilizing my walmart employee discount. it's a sad realization, i used to go to gamestop/ebgames all the time, but now...it's so lame...then again maybe i've been broken of my video game buying addiction i once had... =\

buy me an Xbox and Halo 3 and i will join you

I somehow lost $10 today :( really sucks since I now only have $10 in my name til friday. Got plenty of food tho at home, so i won't be going hungry. And i still have a half a bottle of Vodka left

what brand of vodka? I got like enough for 1 final shot before i need to get another bottle. :(

i just got bored and went out and bought stuff for vacation....not too much though. swimming trunks, sunblock, and flip flops. forgot to get a beach towel. going to pick that up in a day or so.

I'm working every day next week from 1 to 11... so I may not be on much. I haven't been on much as it is.

The XBox is set up in my office... and it's kinda of a lousy place to play.

I need to move it back down to the cellar. I'll probably do a lot more playing if it's down there. I just don't have network down there at the moment.

Gary Burton and Part Metheny yesterday. Long day, but easy. Extra income FTW.

what brand of vodka? I got like enough for 1 final shot before i need to get another bottle. :(

Svedka. Best Value I have every found for Vodka. I can get a 1.75L bottle for $22 I don't count the Death's Pass Vodka, and Crystal Skull Vodka I have being saved for a special occasion

ahhh that's the stuff i got trashed on when i mixed it with redbull...you're right it is a good value. lol svedka that is. not too good if you drink it straight though, absolut is what i can drink straight without having to mix it.

I keep meaning to post this: last weekend, I had a new ball, a Storm Hy-Road (Storm being one of the most popular bowling ball makers), drilled up. I had a few practice games w/ it before using it in league for the first time on Wednesday night...shot a 245 first game with it on the way to a 618 set. :D

just got back from running at lake scranton. running the track alot last week helped me run over there so much better!!!! i was able to run the 3.5 miles without stopping to catch my breath. It took 37 minutes though, which is around 10 minutes faster than before.

put an offer in on a house again today

hopefully this goes better than last time.

my soccer game was cancelled because of a storm on a friday. winds bad enough they picked up and threw a few of the goals and broke them :(

just got back from running at lake scranton. running the track alot last week helped me run over there so much better!!!! i was able to run the 3.5 miles without stopping to catch my breath. It took 37 minutes though, which is around 10 minutes faster than before.

not bad. whats the goal? like 38-32ish?

not sure, army only times on the 2 mile, my goal for that is 16.36...so around the lake my goal is about 29 minutes. i've seen people go 2+ laps around me, I really want to be able to do more than 2 laps without taking a break, that's like 7 miles. Running on the track has DEFINITELY helped me, I guess it's something to do with muscle memory or learning my pace. i do need to get faster though. much faster. My personal goal is to do a 15 minute 2 mile when i take the APFT to get in, and when i take my first apft at bct, i want to be faster than that.

ahhh that's the stuff i got trashed on when i mixed it with redbull...you're right it is a good value. lol svedka that is. not too good if you drink it straight though, absolut is what i can drink straight without having to mix it.

If i am going to drink Vodka straight, i go for Grey Goose

ive desided to quick liquor for the time being.

kinda having a little bit too much of a solo party-ist

but as for beer, i'll stay on that, less likely to get too crazy with that stuff

ahh, i'm starting to get a taste for beer.

my friend had this bottle of beer for me this afternoon it was mixed with lemonaid it was pretty good.

Archived