Home

Marius Fett's W.I.P

Marius Fett

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't stop touching myself after seeing Vandar, imagening it's Marius on a red pillow, how odd!? :confused:

EEEEeeeeeewwwwww.

European brotherly love? :p

Cool skins, wonder Marius 3D if you have an original Vandar skin for a before/after look? I haven't played far enough to see Vandar in a looong time...

The Revan hilt looks great in the screens... the details at the base are excellent!

Q, every day you find yet new ways to amuse/disturb me... Don't you remember what happened last time you drunkposted? :p

Cool skins, wonder Marius 3D if you have an original Vandar skin for a before/after look? I haven't played far enough to see Vandar in a looong time...

Sure, i'll get a comparison shot for you now. :)

EDIT:

Here you go:

yodavandar.jpg

Vandar > Yoda :D

In other news, the Revan lightsabers have been uploaded and should be on KotORFiles before too long. Same deal with the Mission skin. :)

For my next trick, i've decided to try my hand at a few Force Powers. Here's a (rather badly done) video of the first one i've made:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Based on the power Nihilus uses on Sion in one of the cut cutscenes.

As you can see, at the moment it's set up to replace Force Lightning, as this was quicker to do than making it a power in and of itself for the testing phase.

I did it this way so I could get the code right before I do the fiddly bits of making it a standalone power.

More powers coming soon. ^_^

And here's the result. A reskin of Mission Vao for K1, which is sort of a collaboration between myself and Quanon.

You may have seen a version of this texture floating about in various screenshots of mine and his before, but i've altered it quite a bit. Q's original had red skin eyes and lips.

My new version is caucasian and has a more human looking mouth and eyes.

Aaaaanyway, enough blabbering...

Here be it:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
1-2.jpg

I shall release... When I can be bothered. :D

I think it looks cool that when she gets dressed, she just puts a vest overtop of her sports bra. The problem I see, is that when she puts her boots and belt on, her sports trunks somehow get 'magically' shorter. Perhaps you could make the trunks the same length for both the underwear model and the normal clothes model? I can't remember offhand if the underwear model has the edge of the trunks modelled onto the leg.

Good point, Redrob, I never noticed that. I'll see if I can fix it for a future release.

In other news, i've made another Force Power, based off Sions healing ability.

Also, i've been working on the Nihilus power some more and it's nearly done. Just a few more tweaks to make. I'll see if I can post a video of the updated version later tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Not done a great deal this past week, except start on that 'content mod' I mentioned on page 3.

Here's a few screenies:

swkotor2011-01-2911-59-02-01.png

swkotor2011-01-2911-59-42-15.png

swkotor2011-01-2911-59-47-34.png

swkotor2011-01-2911-59-49-68.png

swkotor2011-01-2911-59-52-84.png

swkotor2011-01-2912-00-22-49.png

Just a few random snippets from the conversation which starts the ball rolling. :D

That's all for now, folks. :D

Btw, sorry about the less than great quality of the screenshots, i'll have that fixed by next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived