What's your MMO game psychology?

Jae Onasi

Your gamerDNA is:

KILLER

Killer: 67%

Achiever: 67%

Explorer: 47%

Socializer: 20%

It's not that I don't like socializing, but its much easier to level solo, and then you can do all the fun endgame stuff as a big group. I do hope TOR has a good story, but in WoW I couldn't care less about roleplaying. I'm all about getting geared out and doing the highest end content. Also, I like PVE more than PVP, so dunno how accurate that test is.

Hehe apparently I explore EVERY INCH of every map. and about 7% of the maps that haven't been released yet...

Hmmm you'd think my Achiever level would be higher as an overachieving explorer.

Kinda made sense for me, as in SWG I played a smuggler. I knew where just about everything was. Even before it made it to Live(ie. it was still on Test Center). I knew where all the pre-NGE stuff was. I was better than a newbie guide haha.

Too bad they don't have something like craftsman on that list. I'd probably score pertty high there too... I spend more time doing non-combat stuff than combat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there everyone. This is my first post on these forums.

LordCloak.png

In real life and in MMOs, I normally keep to myself and hang out with a handful of friends. I never PK or anything like that. I just love exploring and questing. I don't socialize much so I don't know why it wasn't lower.

Archived